Could someone make a quick mesh edit for me?

Ingun Black-Briar

Hello and sparkling rainbows to you! :P

Could someone NifSkope savvy do a very quick edit for me? I've tried to do this myself but it seems I forgot to remove some object properties or something and it ended up not doing what I wanted so I thought I'd pass this to someone who knows what they're doing. *cough*

It's fairly simple, really. All I want is a variation of gags because I don't feel the red ball gag that comes with various mods is immersive enough (yeah, okay, it's fetish stuff but I like some variety). I thought the "crumpled paper" clutter would make for an excellent gag. So basically ... I want a gag that looks like a piece of cloth or something similar stuffed in a character's mouth but I can't get it to align properly. *sigh*

If you're interested, I attached both the paper and the ball gag mesh (without textures though). I'd be ever so grateful if you could edit it for me or tell me how to get it to work myself so the paper mesh will stay in the right position when I import it. :-)

Thanks!

Since U Didn't Put the Textures Im Assuming Ur Decent enuff at nifskope

I used the attached Gag and Crumpled Paper

For 2 Models

I had 2 Other Variations so Just delete what u don't want in Nifskope

if u dont have the textures Switch and check

I havent tested these in Game , I think They Shud work

Cheers

Since U Didn't Put the Textures Im Assuming Ur Decent enuff at nifskope

I used the attached Gag and Crumpled Paper

For 2 Models

I had 2 Other Variations so Just delete what u don't want in Nifskope

if u dont have the textures Switch and check

I havent tested these in Game ' date=' I think They Shud work

Cheers

[/quote']

Oh, this is great! Thank you! :D Gonna check them out asap!

Muahaha. Works like a charm' date=' thank you again!

Malvulis and Arnora don't seem too happy at first but they appear to have stopped minding now. Also, they've finally shut up. :P

[/quote']

Your Welcome

Cheers

Archived