bug with Armor DMRA..!!

shiro972

U maybe need to replace your 1st person skeleton, I think there is a BBB compatible one on TES Nexus that was made for Deadly Reflex 5 or 6. But I'm not sure if that's the problem, but it's definetely something on the skeletons.

Shiro972' date=' are you running cursed armor or estrus?

The problem could lie with them and not the clothes.

[/quote']

that's what I said to myself, but made ​​two different savedata , on the first images I had not yet installed! but in any case the problem is not the clothes or armor mods estrus and cursed armor but I think its located in the file meshes, which was probably modified by deadly reflex because when I uninstall all, the problem persists, by cons when I am with my weapon in his hand, no problem!

When you uninstall mods (or just disable the esp/esm) are you making a clean save or starting a new game. If not some of the stuff can get hung up in the save file.

Also if you are using wrye bash don't forget to rebuild your bashed patch after installing or uninstalling stuff :)

Archived