Problem: Replacing Futa with Strapons

Keltol

Hello,

I am having a bit of trouble replacing the Futa meshes with strap ons.

First off, I downloaded the black strap-on mod from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14613-fejeenas-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=322908

Then I replaced the meshes in meshes-clothes-lovers with the nifs in that zip file.

Then I also replaced the textures in textures-clothes-lovers with the .dds files in that zip file.

Still, though, it appears the female characters have futa penises.  I have tried many things, and I am wondering if I am missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance,

Keltol

Where did you get that futa penise from?

Shouldn't you remove/uninstall the mod that give you that futa penise?

Maybe Schlong for female (UNP)?

I am talking about the default penis that comes with Lovers during sex where the women is agressive.

TnTTnT, I assume you must've missed the Skyrim forums on your way here. Let me link them for you:

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/4-skyrim/

And next time? Look at what thread you've been linked to. Saves people like me writing snarky\sarcastic comments for you.

Keltol, the reason you aren't seeing them in game is because the LAPF framework is using precisely one model for females and one for males - neither of which were overwritten by the downloaded files.

Those models are not rigged to the new penis bones. Thus, they will not work for the AP framework.  You can still use them, but they will have alignment issues with the various animations.

There might be an animated dildo lying around, but I haven't seen one.

You can not use the strap-ons with LAPF animations.

Old Lovers with PK version

install the textures Folder in your Data Folder and the loose 5 nif files in data\meshes\clothes\Lovers

Activate in game in the Lovers menu "woman grow penis during sex"

LAPF

Install this: meshes and textures Folder in your data Folder

dildo patch default HGEC.7z

All futa meshes in the meshes\clothes\as Folder are replaced by animated dildo meshes.

And if you use old animations (filled the Animation numbers LAPF does not have with old animations) there are the black strapon meshes in the meshes\clothes\Lovers Folder but with the new LAPF lowerbody with butt bones.

And activate in game in the Lovers menu "woman grow penis during sex"

You can not use the strap-ons with LAPF animations.

Old Lovers with PK version

install the textures Folder in your Data Folder and the loose 5 nif files in data\meshes\clothes\Lovers

Activate in game in the Lovers menu "woman grow penis during sex"

LAPF

Install this: meshes and textures Folder in your data Folder

attachicon.gifdildo patch default HGEC.7z

All futa meshes in the meshes\clothes\as Folder are replaced by animated dildo meshes.

And if you use old animations (filled the Animation numbers LAPF does not have with old animations) there are the black strapon meshes in the meshes\clothes\Lovers Folder but with the new LAPF lowerbody with butt bones.

And activate in game in the Lovers menu "woman grow penis during sex"

That fixed it.  Thank you very much!

Archived