Zephyrion Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 After getting the quest to whore myself out to help make amends for humanities sins against ghoul kind, I can whore out my PC fine, but when I try to use the option that tells them to use your friend, they make an affirmative response, but then proceed about their sandbox pathing without any sex scene. At first I thought it was because I had both Veronica and Cass with me, but dismissing one or the other made no difference.  The rest Working Girl seems to function just fine. The Version of Tryout I'm using is  SexoutTryout - 20131015R2.fomod   26.6MB   6972 downloads  Updating my NVSE, NVSE extender, SexoutNG Core and Data to the most current versions had no effect on the issue.  Load order:  FalloutNV.esm=1DeadMoney.esm=1HonestHearts.esm=1OldWorldBlues.esm=1LonesomeRoad.esm=1GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1ClassicPack.esm=1MercenaryPack.esm=1TribalPack.esm=1CaravanPack.esm=1Companion Core.esm=1Sexout.esm=1SexoutCommonResources.esm=1SexoutSlavery.esm=1SexoutLegion.esm=1SexoutStore.esm=1MikotoBeauty.esm=1WMR.esm=1SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1Daughters of Ares.esp=1WMVM.esm=1Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp=1The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1The Weapon Mod Menu.esp=1populatedcasino-medium.esp=1UHNV.esp=1UHNV-Dead Money.esp=1UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp=1UHNV-OWB.esp=1UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp=1PerkEveryLevel.esp=1FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp=1FO3WeaponsRestoration.esp=1FO3WeaponsRestoration_SoundRestoration.esp=1Daughters of Ares - CouriersStash.esp=1epock.esp=1Free Tribal Outfits.esp=1Ghost Variants Safe.esp=1Glove_be_gone.esp=1JillBSAA.esp=1merccustom.esp=1Nidaoutfitv1.esp=1NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp=1NWIxiaarmor1.esp=1Tailor Maid - NV.esp=1Tailor Maid Black Retex - NV.esp=1Type3 Leather Armors.esp=1WastelandCourier.esp=1Realistic_Repair_NV.esp=1AllCompanionsEssential 2.0b.esp=1Follower Home Marker.esp=1SunnyCompanion.esp=1UnlimitedCompanions.esp=1CarryMult.esp=1WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1WeaponModsExpanded_FO3WeaponsRestoration.esp=1WMX-DLCMerged.esp=1MMUE-CP-WMX.esp=1Mail Order Catalogs.esp=1MikotoBeauty.esp=1SexoutSex.esp=1st.esp=0SexoutConsequences.esp=1SexoutZAZ.esp=1BBAliceMurray.esp=1BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp=1jailhouserockette.esp=1SexoutDiscounts.esp=1Sexout Certified.esp=0KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp=1SexoutSexkey.esp=1WMR_DeadMoney_S.esp=1WMR_GunRunnersArsenal_S.esp=1WMR_HonestHearts_S.esp=1WMR_LonesomeRoad_S.esp=1WMR_OldWorldBlues_S.esp=1WMR_Vanilla_S.esp=1SexoutRex.esp=1HellFire Armor.esp=1FacePresets1.esp=1SmallerTalk.esp=1SexoutSCRDebug.esp=1SexoutPregDebug.esp=1SexoutBreeder.esp=1SexoutOffspringDialogue.esp=1SexoutFiends.esp=1SexoutKhans.esp=1SexoutKings.esp=1SexoutNCR.esp=1SexoutPowderGangers.esp=1SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1T6M Combat Uniform NV.esp=1T6M CH Raider Armor.esp=1WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp=1  Â
Zephyrion Posted March 18, 2014 Author Posted March 18, 2014 Still getting this problem with the March 16th version of Tryout. This is with a clean save on a different character. Moving working girl further up the load order doesn't seem to do anything either.
RitualClarity Posted March 18, 2014 Posted March 18, 2014 Tryouts is currently getting worked on and changed over to new systems and such. Perhaps post in that thread for the attention of the Tryout's author and maintainer/developer?
Zephyrion Posted March 19, 2014 Author Posted March 19, 2014 Okay I'll quote my two posts to that thread.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.