FXAA Post Process Injector and ENBoost question

Herrmannesque

Hi, guys. I just installed the FXAA Post Process Injector this morning and I've got a question.

I use ENBoost with ENB turned off. My ENB is up to date with the latest version. After installing this FXAA program, I noticed that the ENB version info and ENBoost info is no longer appearing when the menu screen comes up. Is this normal or did I miss a step in installation?

I know FXAA is working because I can toggle it in game but now the frequency of CTDs seems to have increased.

Here are my hardware specs...

i3 processor

4 GB RAM

HD7700 series video card with 2GB VRAM

playing on Windows 7 32bit OS

Use the d3d9 from your FXAA post processing mod, now take the d3d9 from your ENB and rename it to d3d9ENB and toss it in your skyrim directory. Go to enblocal(not enbseries but LOCAL) settings and change/add these in.

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=True
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=d3d9ENB.dll

If that doesn't work try it the other way around (proxy the FXAA d3d9), but this is how I have mine setup atm and it works.

Thanks, guys. That's exactly how I resolved my problem.

Reinstalled FXAA, renamed the dll file from FXAA and edited the proxy settings in enblocal.

You would think the mod author would have corrected that by now in his Nexus description, not to mention telling people what happens when you uninstall his mod and how it might have an effect on ENBoost.

You might want to ditch the FXAA mod and grab SweetFX, with a skyrim preset. Same thing except more advanced and better AA (SMAA not FXAA), same deal here were you need to proxy the ENBBOOST dll and run the SweetFX d3d9.

Performance hit is pretty much nothing as well maybe 2-3 fps?

Archived