• 3 months later...

Since the author hasn't posted any pictures or given more info on the mod, i will try.

This mod works exactly as it says, it adds SOS to a select vanilla armors in skyrim. By that it means that while you are equipping armors that would usually occupy over biped slot 52 and would usually un-equip SOS from a character, this instead would make schlongs appear underneath/through the armor, so beware that clipping WILL occur. I have yet to find any conflicts other than a slight chance that a save issue may or may not occur due to the over abundance of schlong equipped characters around skyrim. So with this mod, more and more NPC's you encounter or load in the same grid or cell you are in the more schlongs are applied across skyrim. Now this mod does not natively apply a lot of schlongified armors, but by using the other mod (SkyProc Patcher.7z) and installing it "as is" into the skyim/data folder in the same folder structure as the compressed file and following the instructions included, you can apply SOS to ANY armor in skyrim as long as you list it appropriately (or you can apply it to ALL armors if you wish), that also includes custom armors because of how this mod applies the effects. when using the SkyProc Patcher, it will create a .esp file called "SOS - For Armors.esp" instead of the original mod which is labeled "SOS - On Armors.esp" so you can effectively use both but it's not necessary. You can also deactivate the mods at any time without consequences that i can find. You may have to go into SOS and select the cleaning options under each addon and to also reset SOS for armors as well (options may vary per version of SOS).