eqtounges

champpro1

Do you mean obtaining the items in-game? Hit the tilde (~) button on your keyboard to open the console, type help tongue and press enter. You'll be given a list of all the relevant items and their item IDs. Choose one to equip, click on your character or the NPC you wish to endow, and type equipitem plus the item's ID number into the console. The item should now be equipped.

i typed it in help tounge. i dont understand how to do this? i wrote this in console commands but how do i use it

1- Open Console : ~

2- Type desired item name, lets say togues for example: help tongues

3- Lets say you got code like that: 004949483843 NameOfItem (its not the ingame code its a example)

4- Just need so type: player.additem 004949483843 1

Where the number 1 its the amount desired of that items, if you wanna 50 of that items just do same:

player.additem 004949483843 50

Obs: if comes too many text at screen and you cant seen your item, use PageUP , PageDown so you can scroll the screen text.

Archived