LL Thank you all

Greeting Loverslabbers :P

I'd just want to tell all of you, the admins, the contributors, the users, the moderators of this great community:

Thank you for all your support guys. I've checked up on how many times my mods have been downloaded and currently the grand total stands at:

6170 downloads (in the 4-5 months I've been here)

18 mod files

I appreciate all the support and that you guys do like the mods that I've made last year (it is 2012 :P), I'm hoping to be able to bring you guys more awesome mods varying from armor to weapons to new good looking npc's and all. Thank you all for this great community.

To the admins of LL, you guys rock for such an awesome community, if it wasn't for you all, this community won't exist.

Really glad to see you guys like my mods, I try to get to all of the requests right now both for oblivion as well as skyrim, but right now i'm quite a bit under preasure with worldy things, I'll see to porting all my mods from oblivion to skyrim if things turn out hopefully the way I plan for it, then you guys might still get tired of me for posting new mods. XD

Happy new year to everyone! In the little time I've been here you guys have really stood out and been an awesome community, so I hope you all the best of luck for this year, and may skyrim be filled with new mods. :D

Thanks everyone for he support, I'm looking at going back to modding soon when I've got a fixed job and am settled, then I'll be bringing you guys mods for Skyrim. ;)

Archived