NPC reset

Dorian

Greetings all
not sure which mod caused the mess, but now Mjol the lioness does not follow me,

Problem started when I left her submitting to forsworn and exit the map and then she respawned back to Riften.

Now when I say follow me she responds I'm ready let's go and ignores me completely.

I tried all possible combinations and commands on her
Tried disable, enable, recycleactor, resetai to no avail..

Anyone got an idea how to reset her completely without starting a new game, like I never met her..?

Thanks

Yes gooser, unfortunately although it seemed to work well, message stating she is leaving my "party" and her response that she will be in Riften if I change my mind.. but, it didn't make any diferrence when I try to speak to her again, same old story.

Need to find a way to reset her completely, if there is any..
Thanks for the reply

Although as a last hope I could try some followers overhauls/mods though most of them state you should dismiss your party before, maybe they may work some wonder on her.. don't know

I generally use AFT, but I think the principle works when you don't have a follower mod running - I've heard if you wait a certain number of in-game days, she will show up in Riften. This has been my experience with followers "sticking". You just have to find another girl to follow you around in the mean time.

These are awesome:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48283/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46458/?

Look great!! Thank you very much, yes, she's already in Riften doing her thing, ignoring me completely, (not following me)
I guess whatever problem happened it carried on through the savegames.

If I could only "copy/paste" an original(old) Mjiol over the problematic saved one...:-/

Archived