(Hentai Creatures) Draugr just aint in the mood!

Brand new game, running in "Prison Cell" (Live another Life). I summon a Hentai Draugr and use SexLab Zzz to start sex. These are the shots I get. Notice the non-participation of this very naughty (not) draugr!

In game, sometimes I see this with "regular" draugr, but not always.

(Yes! I've fun FNIS with no errors).

Ideas?

post-76197-0-46137800-1392780835_thumb.jpg

post-76197-0-41971800-1392780840_thumb.jpg

Just in case:

FNIS Behavior V4.1.1 2/18/2014 10:37:48 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones) male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading DeviousDevices ...( 0 furniture, 1 offset,<3> alternate animations)
Reading EstrusChaurus ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabAroused ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset,<3> alternate animations)
Reading zzEstrus ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Generating mt_behavior xml ...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...

1901 animations for 12 mods successfully included (characters)
( 6 furniture, 1 offset,<3> alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1.6 % (78/4770)
250 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.

You didnt really elaborate too much on "new game".  Fresh install, or coming back with perhaps some outdated stuff still in your install?

Ive had similar issues in the past,  mostly because I installed the FNIS creature support when it was still in beta and the newer releases changed the script names.  This may or may not be your problem, but heres what I did (this is a lot of dirty work, so Id try my other solutions first, these shouldnt be your problem unless you too have earlier beta fnis builds.

-redownload fnis and the optional creature pack, and check the file structure, delete anything in scripts and scripts/source that isnt them, but is definately a fnis file

-go through each creature trree inside Data/meshes/actors/(creature) and delete any obsolete stuff that looks like FNIS blahblah.

________Otherwise

-Make sure you have the latest version of the creature addon for fnis installed, its easy to miss on the downloads page since its further down.

-make sure you have creature animations enabled in sexlab config.

- ^ I dont even know what sexlab zzz does, try sexlab matchmaker(or mass matchmaker, which popped up recently), I dont even think that ZZZ is still supported and may be redundant.

- Some people report that fnis comes up saying various animations are unreadable, this was a month or so back though and may be fixed, and your fnis log doesnt seem to show that.

I can probably come up with more answers if none of those work, but I betcha its Zzz itself. 

ZZZ just adds spells to initiate sex. Nothing more. Thanks for your help. I just saw some draugr animations in my regular save that worked fine... I think the Hentai Draugr are supposed to use the same meshes and skeletons, right? Probably not a big deal since I never see the Hentai versions in real game play.

thanks again.

Archived