What mods are used in this? (I have found the base mod but need textures and beautifucation?)

Koopagirl77

Hi all I can't seem to find the retextures for either the "Ohmes-Raht Race mod", OR the "Dagi-Khajiit mod lol" Basically I can't get my character to look like this following link http://modimages.dysintropi.me/var/albums/Third-Party-Mod-Screenshots/Eiries-and-HoneyVanity/Ohmes-Raht-Pack/TESV%202013-08-03%2002-10-55-77.jpg?m=1383150182

I got both Ohmes Rhat race and Dagi - khajiit race replacer installed, my biggest Issue is the fact I think I' missing the retextures and possibly a beautification mod? Also too if you have any suggestions aside from what I've listed (IE you have a similar character and mod list) Please let me know :) I'd love to finnaly make my assasin neko chick! Thanks in advance <3

I would preffer good retextures for the Dagi -khajiit race mod but if you only have stuff for Ohmes Rhat race mod I'll take those as well tyvm <3

post-58352-0-07348700-1392701252_thumb.jpg

That's Eiries Char.

Ohmes-Raht Pack from him (UNP) is linked above.

He made also a follower mod of his character.. which can be also found on that side.

She is called "Euka".

You can use her as resource to "recreate" the character.

The Hair used in the picture is from SG Hair Pack, which is no longer available.

Archived