Bodyslider Successfully-Made Bodies Not Appearing?

ashbel

So I've installed Bodyslider and everything to the way that Caliente has said.

And I've installed the base clothes that go with it.

But I've no way to access it?  I'm not sure how to get the bodies that I've made to show up in-game.

I'm extremely new to modding, though I've been installing it through the NMM.

Is there a quick and easy way to find out where the body files are at in-game, or is there another, easier way to go about it?

O.o

Be warned: if your new to modding it's HIGHLY recomended for you to NOT use NMM, especially if you don't have too many mods installed already. Try Mod Organizer, or if your a control freak, do manual installs and create your own 'workflow'. Unfortunately it's too late for me to switch out of NMM (I have like 500+ 'mods' installed) and I can tell you I regret the choice everyday.... (waiting for me to have to nuke skyrim before I go learn how to use MO)

Anyway, there's a slider tutorial for you to download here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D2666&pUp=1

As for you 'accessing' your made bodies and armor, they get automatically placed in the appropriate mesh directories to replace the existing meshes so you can see them in game.

If you want though, if you hold ctrl and click on create bodies/batch build it will create the meshes within the BodySlide folder and you can then manually place them.

Easiest way to find the paths is open up the slidersets.xml file with a text editor and look up the paths.

Definitely switch to MO, it's much better than NMM, here's the tutorial that helped me get familiar with how it worked (it's for a little older version, but the tutorial works just fine):

Archived