Jump to content

SexLab suddenly stopped working on many animations


Recommended Posts

Posted

After a decade of near zero issues with SexLab, I am running into a game breaking issue:

  • I ran FNIS and Pandora. All good there.
  • Registered animations with SLAL. SexLab is starting fine.
  • Most animations are working fine.
  • On many animations, SexLab just hangs. NPC and players do not undress. They just stand there. First person view is just floating. Sometimes, Load is greyed out in the System menu (sometimes not). No input is recognized. The Next animation is not doing anything. 
  • No output in the console either

 

I am thinking a conflict with some mod I added recently. Not sure what though.

 

Any thoughts about what I can do to troubleshoot this?

Posted

I had a similar issue a while back, where it takes forever for animations to start (sometimes a few minutes), with the same "Load being greyed out/no controls" issue too. While I don't recall what was causing the issue, I vaguely remember it being some SKSE mods/proxy library that I had set in enblocal (I think I was playing around with dxvk back then).

Posted

You could try reversing what you did last by taking out one mod at a time until things go back to norm. I deal with heavy mods in game and keep strict to "Turbo Drivers" given animations only. I got tired of broken animations with bad creators. Taking them out one at a time may seem like a bitch but it's the only way to finding the problem. Given time you learn which creators to trust and which ones to beware of quality wise. I've lost untold hours in hell figuring it out with these animators.

Posted

Thanks.

After some digging, it seems there was a conflict between Babo dialogues, CBPC and SexLab all fighting for control of the cursor target.

That lead to stack dumps in Papyrus.log, which explains why it worked for some animations and not others.

I don't think it had anything to do with the animations themselves.

 

I am looking into that next.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...