Jump to content

Weird Neck Mesh Issue (Male SOS/Himbo Body High Poly Head)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm having an odd Mesh issue on male characters. On the right side of the neck there is a jagged mesh that sticks out leaving a see thru gap. Only on males and only on the right side. I am using SOS/Himbo body and High Poly Head. Anyone see anything like this?

image.thumb.png.d760dc9d181cc2a4576133d704969062.png

 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, DarkForce_256 said:

I'm having an odd Mesh issue on male characters. On the right side of the neck there is a jagged mesh that sticks out leaving a see thru gap. Only on males and only on the right side. I am using SOS/Himbo body and High Poly Head. Anyone see anything like this?

 

 

Yeah this is quite common (I think?)
You can fix that either via sculping which takes a while or, adjust the ear height in racemenu. this can close the gap too (Alltho you'll have to live with ear level you might not like.)

So what you could try is, adjust the ear eight until the gap is closed. Save it as a sculp and then use the tool to mask everything apart from that exact spot, then load said sculp over it.

Might fix it as a workaround but I dunno. I don't make many elves so I just adjust the ear height to whatever

Edited by Gukahn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...