Jump to content

Mr. Fister Dildo (KW Compatible)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Mr. Fister Dildo (KW Compatible)


Another floor dildo for your simmies to play with. This time, I didn't make it from scratch but, rather, I cut a dude sim's hand off and then added the bottom. So, hey, shoutout EA for the base. 😆

 

Compatible with Kinky World [Katie's Expansion] or any other version that has my floor dildos/floor dildo script in it. 5.2k poly (the subsurf addiction continues), recolorable. All of my dildos can be found in hobbies & skills for like 100 ish.

Sorry I only have one picture this time, I got lazy. 🙈 But I promise it works with all currently available animations.

 

There is a small bug that sometimes makes the Kinky interactions not show up when my custom dildos are first placed down. If you experience this, sell and repurchase the dildo a few times until the interaction shows up. 

 

Enjoy!

 

Yes, yes maybe some day I should make fun alternatives for the other toys. Maybe I will! 🤭


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/26
  • Category
  • Requirements
    Kinky World [Katie's Expansion] or any other Kinky World that has my base floor dildos.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...