greenmango12 Posted Wednesday at 06:04 AM Posted Wednesday at 06:04 AM Hi all I'm currently organizing and updating my mods, and I'm still running Skyrim SE 1.5.97. I'd like to take this opportunity to update all my SexLab/SLAL animation packs as well. The information is scattered across so many pages and threads that I'm having trouble figuring out which versions are the latest. Does anyone know of an up-to-date index or a maintained list of links to the animation packs' download pages? Having everything in one place would be a huge help! Thanks in advance!
greenmango12 Posted Wednesday at 09:58 AM Author Posted Wednesday at 09:58 AM 57 minutes ago, Dorabella said: SLAL_SE.7z 83.44 kB · 0 downloads SLAL v1.6 SE.7z 33.64 kB · 1 download Thanks for the link! Sorry, I should have been clearer—I already have SLAL installed. I’m looking for download links to the each animation packs themselves, not the SLAL loader.I mean all those wonderful animation packs made by different creators! 😄 Does anyone know of an up-to-date list or index of animation pack download pages? I’d really appreciate it!
traison Posted Wednesday at 10:16 AM Posted Wednesday at 10:16 AM Consider creating an updated list yourself. You can find the ones on LL with the following Google query: "SLAL site:loverslab.com" By removing the site restriction from the query you can find all the paywalled stuff hiding in Subscribestar, Patreon and all the others. The only ones that remain hidden are the ones buried in years long Discord chat logs.
greenmango12 Posted Wednesday at 12:42 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 12:42 PM 2 hours ago, traison said: Consider creating an updated list yourself. You can find the ones on LL with the following Google query: "SLAL site:loverslab.com" By removing the site restriction from the query you can find all the paywalled stuff hiding in Subscribestar, Patreon and all the others. The only ones that remain hidden are the ones buried in years long Discord chat logs. Hm. If you don’t have an answer, I think it’s often better not to reply than to reply just for the sake of it.
traison Posted Wednesday at 02:26 PM Posted Wednesday at 02:26 PM 1 hour ago, greenmango12 said: Hm. If you don’t have an answer, I think it’s often better not to reply than to reply just for the sake of it. It might have eluded you, but that was an answer. If there is no list that qualifies, which seems to be what you're claiming by creating this thread, then you have the following options: Make a list that qualifies. Wait for someone to do the work for you. Me personally I'd rather know how to get the information myself than post a new thread complaining about a list every time I deem it out-of-date or otherwise unfit. If everyone is waiting for someone else, then we shall all be waiting for a very long time. 1
Dorabella Posted Wednesday at 08:42 PM Posted Wednesday at 08:42 PM 10 hours ago, greenmango12 said: Does anyone know of an up-to-date list or index of animation pack download pages? I’d really appreciate it! If by “packages” you mean a ready-made collection, you're unlikely to find one. If by “packages” you mean updated animations, you can find them here https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/25-animation/ 1
greenmango12 Posted Thursday at 02:05 AM Author Posted Thursday at 02:05 AM 5 hours ago, Dorabella said: If by “packages” you mean a ready-made collection, you're unlikely to find one. If by “packages” you mean updated animations, you can find them here https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/25-animation/ Thanks for the link! I meant individual SLAL animation packs that are still being updated. I was hoping to find a topic with an up-to-date list of links to packs by different authors. I tried looking in the Skyrim SE section, but had trouble finding them, so I wondered if someone had already put together a list like that. The link was still helpful, so thank you! I'm checking and updating my packs one by one now. A dedicated topic in the Skyrim SE section for SLAL animation pack updates would be handy. If there is one, I'd be happy to contribute whenever I come across an update.
Dorabella Posted Thursday at 07:41 AM Posted Thursday at 07:41 AM 5 hours ago, greenmango12 said: A dedicated topic in the Skyrim SE section Obviously, you won't find them in Skyrim SE because the most up-to-date animations (Billyy and Anubs) are also compatible with SE/AE, so modders avoid posting the same thing twice. 5 hours ago, greenmango12 said: SLAL animation packs that are still being updated. As far as I know, the only up-to-date versions are Billyy SLAL and Anub's SLAL 5 hours ago, greenmango12 said: A dedicated topic in the Skyrim SE section for SLAL animation pack updates would be handy. If there is one, I'd be happy to contribute whenever I come across an update. NCK30 posts its updates on Discord, and reposting them here without permission is prohibited. He deleted his animation thread right away because there were people who had nothing better to do than criticize it. Any package found outside of Discord is most likely unauthorized. BakaFactory Gunslicer Here you can find some animations pack from the official websites
greenmango12 Posted Thursday at 10:23 AM Author Posted Thursday at 10:23 AM 2 hours ago, Dorabella said: Obviously, you won't find them in Skyrim SE because the most up-to-date animations (Billyy and Anubs) are also compatible with SE/AE, so modders avoid posting the same thing twice. As far as I know, the only up-to-date versions are Billyy SLAL and Anub's SLAL NCK30 posts its updates on Discord, and reposting them here without permission is prohibited. He deleted his animation thread right away because there were people who had nothing better to do than criticize it. Any package found outside of Discord is most likely unauthorized. BakaFactory Gunslicer Here you can find some animations pack from the official websites I'm not sure whether any authors object even to links to their own pages, rather than direct download links, but of course their wishes should be respected and permission obtained where required. For packs already hosted here on LoversLab, though, I wouldn't expect authors to mind an SE topic linking to their original LE mod pages. If an author specifically asks not to have their work linked here, I would naturally respect that. My point is simply that experienced users and authors may already know where to look, but someone who started with SE and has never used LE may not know those packs exist. They probably wouldn't think to search the LE section. Anyway, the links you shared have been useful, and I'm already checking and updating my packs one by one. That was all I wanted to clarify. Thanks for the information!
traison Posted Thursday at 01:18 PM Posted Thursday at 01:18 PM 2 hours ago, greenmango12 said: My point is simply that experienced users and authors may already know where to look, but someone who started with SE and has never used LE may not know those packs exist. They probably wouldn't think to search the LE section. Keeping them separate does make sense since conversion is needed to run LE animations on SE/AE. Fairly certain Cathedral tools can do it. Since it seems we're listing the packs in this thread, here's the ones I'm aware of: Name ---- Anub's animation dump (REBORN) Anubs Animations for SE Ayasato Animations BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE SSE Billyy's SLAL Animations Daxoss FlufyFox Funnybizness SLAL Packs SE GSPoses & SLAL K4 Anim Pack for SE KomAnim Lord Creature SE NCK30 Animations Psyche Animation (LE SE) RohZima SH Furniture Sir Nibbles Anim Pack SE SLAL Animation Pack by Leito SE SLAL Evacuation SLAL Se Animations by Sailing Rebel Znaroks SLAL Animations for SE Some of these are paywalled. Some you will have to find using the methods in my first post in this thread. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now