Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Struggling to fix this one.. I downloaded the sakr ini from Ngamma for hn66 easygirl outfits... However the outfit my PC is wearing  i think has the wrong stats/Keywords..

I downloaded Rubberducks sakr tool and followed the guide for using it..

Used it with a few outfits no problem but i still have issue with this outfit i took a photo ..

Sorry it was done by my crappy phone as my screenshot is not working , another issue to look at..

I am using fusion girl conversion of the outfit not that it should make any difference.....

 

20261007_023040.jpg

Posted

I almost replied, to tell you that if you eslified the mod, that those SAKR patches wouldn't work.

The SAKR patches use the FormIDs of the mod as it's author made it.

If you eslify it to save a plugin slot, you would have to change the FormIDs in the patch to match.

 

However, EasyGirl & TRS and all the VTAW Wardrobe mods are too big to eslify.

The Bodyslide files do not change the FormIDs at all, so no worries there.

 

Probably best to ask for help in RubberDucks support thread, 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...