Jump to content

I'm looking for this version of the defailt alien suit


Recommended Posts

Posted

With the clearly defined nipples...

 

sims-4-alien-cc.png.77ab9170d92fb30e628b8fa820d1d02d.png

 

Also, I was wondering if there were any mods that replaced the default suit with maybe Elfdor's or something that is closer to what has been described in alien encounters here in the real world.

Posted

It looks like SimmillerCC's Alien Alpha recolor. So I'm not sure this is a suit in of itself. It might be a remake of the original suit with the defined nipples being a separate accessory. The only nipple accessory I can think of fitted for clothes is the one hosted here on LoversLab. Heliotrophic's Heavy Boobs.

Try combining those and see if you get a similar result to the photo. Otherwise, I'm at a loss. 

As for your other request, there seems to be none that I can find. However, making it a default replacer yourself is a small modding project. You could do it in an hour or two as a layman and 15-30 minutes if you've got experience with S4S. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SilentAegis said:

It looks like SimmillerCC's Alien Alpha recolor. So I'm not sure this is a suit in of itself. It might be a remake of the original suit with the defined nipples being a separate accessory. The only nipple accessory I can think of fitted for clothes is the one hosted here on LoversLab. Heliotrophic's Heavy Boobs.

Try combining those and see if you get a similar result to the photo. Otherwise, I'm at a loss. 

As for your other request, there seems to be none that I can find. However, making it a default replacer yourself is a small modding project. You could do it in an hour or two as a layman and 15-30 minutes if you've got experience with S4S. 

 

I've got some experience with that program. I'm just not sure which of the alien suits I would have to overwrite, there's an "alpha" set and a "beta" set for both male and female aliens. So would that be a total of 4 separate package files to get all sets and all genders, or could that be done in one file? I ask because I noticed that I only seem to be able to select one set of suits because the other set is on a different line and scrolling down un-selects the other set.

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

 

I've got some experience with that program. I'm just not sure which of the alien suits I would have to overwrite, there's an "alpha" set and a "beta" set for both male and female aliens. So would that be a total of 4 separate package files to get all sets and all genders, or could that be done in one file? I ask because I noticed that I only seem to be able to select one set of suits because the other set is on a different line and scrolling down un-selects the other set.


I'll have to open S4S myself to verify and I can't right now. But I think all four need to be overridden, but this does not mean four package files. You can still do it in one. I'm thinking you'd have to make four separate override projects for Male Alpha, Male Beta, Female Alpha, then Female Beta. Once all four are working independently, you'd merge all four into one package. 

Take this response with a grain of salt, though. I've never made a default outfit replacer, so a second opinion would be welcome here. But I think trying to build all four directly inside Warehouse from the beginning would just create more opportunities to confuse which CASP, mesh, or texture belongs to which original outfit. 

Edited by SilentAegis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...