merryMalfunctioning Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Hi y'all, has anyone tried switching over to Anatomy Engine? Does it work with AAF at all?
deff. Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 34 minutes ago, merryMalfunctioning said: Does it work with AAF at all? I wanted to know as well this. I tried that weird mod Rapport from same modder, but I even didn't understand what that mod is doing...So - same question about these mods from that modder. I already used to all LL modders work and know that LL mods are working...
judge007 Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago (edited) 1 hour ago, merryMalfunctioning said: Hi y'all, has anyone tried switching over to Anatomy Engine? Does it work with AAF at all? 1 hour ago, deff. said: I wanted to know as well this. I tried that weird mod Rapport from same modder, but I even didn't understand what that mod is doing...So - same question about these mods from that modder. I already used to all LL modders work and know that LL mods are working... @merryMalfunctioning it lists AAF as a dependency so yes. No Fusion Girl support whatsoever, and doesn't seem to support the base CBBE either, something about 0Body It's in direct conflict with the base OCBP/OCBPC plus MTM, as well as https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/105699 No plans listed for FSMP either On the plus side it does support BT4 I'm holding off to see where next Fusion Girl and BT4 releases go. If they go well, we'll have all the SMP that Skyrim has @Allnarta already released an interim SMP hair mod for FO4, which is male based but four of the hairs work well with Fusion Girl head mesh. Edited 45 minutes ago by judge007 I hate Autocomplete
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now