Jump to content

Count Cockula Dildo (KW Compatible)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Count Cockula Dildo (KW Compatible)


I wanted to make a vampire dildo for Halloween...and instead of gee, I dunno, Dracula or something, I based it off of the sexiest vampire ever...Count Chocula? 🤔

 

Like my others, this is compatible with Kinky World [Katie's Expansion] and any other version that has the floor dildo script in it.

There is a small bug that sometimes makes the Kinky interactions not show up when my custom dildos are first placed down. If you experience this, sell and repurchase the dildo a few times until the interaction shows up. 

 

This dildo is 10.2k (sorry, the devil made me do it), 1k textures, 1 stenciled preset and 1 recolorable preset. Made by me in Blender...for better or for worse. And to think, some mothers end up with daughters who are olympic gold medalists...mine ended up with one who spends far too long sculpting dicks in Blender. 😆

 

I don't have a TOU and I will never have a TOU. Just treat Count Chocula well. Give him snackies. :chocolate: 

 

Enjoy! 🖤


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/02/26
  • Category
  • Requirements
    Kinky World [Katie's Expansion] or any other Kinky World that has my base floor dildos.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...