Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking for any mods that allow the player character to be raped in various ways

I would prefer something like a defeat mod where after a duel or if you lose a battle you can get captured and raped
Or if you have low control/High crime rate, you may be raped
Maybe you are even captured and put into prison and raped there

Perhaps even some temporary traits to reflect these events
It could also be nice if it's a two way street so not only does the player get raped, but they can also rape the AI if they choose to

I don't think a single mod has everything I'm looking for, but suggestions of mods that include this content or even some of it would be nice
And now when I'm here exhibitionism could be great if there is not much rape content. Especially if there is possible eventual reveal of your lustful deeds if you aren't careful about it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...