dannythamanny Posted Friday at 04:07 AM Posted Friday at 04:07 AM (edited) Hey guys, let me start off by prefacing I have been using blender for literally two days, and the extent of my knowledge is via youtube video. I am trying to create Deco Sims for personal use, and when I combine the existing posed rig and dae sim in blender the penis does not move with the body part it is attached to... I have no clue what to do and googling how to fix penis in blender is unclear lol. Unsure if I need to get a rig with a penis, or if it is other solution... I have an older laptop too, and I am using the old Blend 2.0 so if that is the issue please let me know as well, but assuming the old laptop and outdated version is okay to use. I know it is frustrating instructing literal babies, so if you don't feel like that and can give a description of what the issue is that needs fixing I can use that to find online resources and tutorials and figure it out. But again I am very new to Blender and all it's terms and abilities. Shout out to Beto for your amazing Poses btw. haha Any and all help is very appreciated, and again sorry for lack of experience and knowledge of blender. Edited Friday at 04:08 AM by dannythamanny x
wild_guy Posted Friday at 11:46 AM Posted Friday at 11:46 AM Ideally, both sim mesh you are probably ripping and posed rig you're trying to attach this mesh to should use penis bones.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now