Jump to content

Commonwealth Gardener - Simple pubes growth


Recommended Posts

Posted

Commonwealth Gardener - Simple pubes growth

View File

What's this?
Believe it or not, but radiation hasn't significantly changed the human's ability to grow hair even on their nethers. Some people prefer to have these coarse hairs removed, but some others forgo this habit and let it grow.

 

This is is a simple, three-stage pubic hair growth system that applies overlays of your choice to the player if they don't shave their hair (the razor is craftable on the chem lab for three aluminum, one use only). The time needed to grow hair can be edited on the MCM.

 

Installation

This mod installs like a regular .esp addon, but don't forget to get the requirements! I heavily recommend Porcupine's PubicHairs as they are of extreme high quality and are setup as the default on the mod's settings.


Uninstallation

In order to safely uninstall this, please write this into the console:
 

stopquest CG_PubesManager

 

I apologize for this rudimentary setup. This is the first time I ever create a mod involving scripts and the MCM. I will try to address this soon.

 

Credits

  • The people involved on the MCM and LooksMenu, which are the spine of many people's setups.
  • @HeavyYoungHeathens for All Things Natural, which inspired this mod (I saw there were plans for pubic hair growth upon inspecting the .esp) and I greatly recommend it.

  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/01/26
  • Category
  • Requirements
    LooksMenu, Mod Configuration Menu, (Optional but recommended) PorcPubes

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...