RandyBro Posted September 29 Posted September 29 (edited) ATTENTION: I am not the author of this mod. I am only uploading it here on his behalf. This is a highly popular mod in the Barotrauma Workshop. Even though the author made it private on the Workshop, it still received five-star reviews. However, recently, due to targeted malicious reports, it was taken down from the Workshop. The author does not want to give up, and will not give up on this mod. He is doing everything he can to get it back onto the Workshop, but this will still take time. Since some people on this forum were previously looking for this mod or were already using it, AFTER receiving APPROVAL, I am uploading the local version of this mod here on his behalf to prevent save corruption. When this mod is updated, I will continue to upload it here until the Workshop becomes usable again. Download the mod here: Here are some things you need to know: 1. The mod is the latest Chinese version. Since the developer is only one person, it has not yet been localized for other languages. You can localize it yourself as needed. 2. This mod changes the appearance of the main menu when in use (NSFW). Don’t let others discover your little secret! 3. There are two versions in this compressed package. The difference is that in one version, the boobs jiggle when not wearing clothes. This version is recommended. It is called: [异种生存MOD(物理摇晃版)] 4. This mod needs to be placed at the top of the Load list. If you are using Lua, place it in second position. 5. This mod should not be used together with other mods that change character models (such as [EA-HI]木卫二萌化计划(barotrauma-Animated)), as they are either already included or conflict with each other. 6. This mod does not yet have a Discord discussion group, and it is a free mod. Beware of scams. Regarding language translation Anyone can make a patch for your language, because the author really doesn't have time to finish these. The author's only requirement for localization translation is to accurately translate the name of his in-game avatar: [洛里安·瑞娜] >> [Lolien·Rhinah]. Meanwhile, existing language patches will be listed here. Thank you all for your contributions. o7 Russian: If you have any questions or suggestions about this mod, you can leave a message here, and I will do my best to answer them or pass them on to the author. In the meantime, there is a detailed mod tutorial available for reference, so that your gameplay won't be affected if I don't reply in time. It is applicable to the current version (and it is also in Chinese). Once again, this mod is free. Any act of using it for profit is prohibited. I am merely uploading it here on behalf of the author. God bless the people of Europa and their huge boobs. (The above content was translated by AI. I apologize if there are any inaccuracies.) Edited September 29 by RandyBro 2
RandyBro Posted September 29 Author Posted September 29 (edited) mod tutorial here 异种木卫二食用指南0.9.docx Edited September 29 by RandyBro 3
Setsuna39 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 (edited) I'm so glad the dev hasn't given up i was very concerned thank you for uploading and thanks the dev for allowing a alternative site the last time something like this happened the group of devs making a 18+ mod just gave up on their mod instead of finding a alternative site and i honestly thought it might be the same with this one I'm very happy the dev doesn't plan to give up Edited September 30 by Arasu69 2
RandyBro Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 21 hours ago, Setsuna39 said: I'm so glad the dev hasn't given up i was very concerned thank you for uploading and thanks the dev for allowing a alternative site the last time something like this happened the group of devs making a 18+ mod just gave up on their mod instead of finding a alternative site and i honestly thought it might be the same with this one I'm very happy the dev doesn't plan to give up It's said that last time the dev team handled this matter themselves—perhaps that's why they weren't able to keep it.…sad…
smallidkyep Posted Friday at 06:17 AM Posted Friday at 06:17 AM man i love this mod. it is the reason the i play barotrauma. Glad that the author allowing the mod to post on the alternative site. it is sad that they have to hide this gem.
wukong3622 Posted Sunday at 04:04 AM Posted Sunday at 04:04 AM Will there be a log of changes made to text files? Makes it easier to find out what needs to be updated in translations, but it is not necessary.
soooona Posted Sunday at 07:56 AM Posted Sunday at 07:56 AM Dear publisher: I am very grateful for your upload. I would like to ask whether this mod includes the feminization of monsters? I tried breeding pets, and they all have the original models, but when I checked the character editor, I found their gril versions. Could this be due to a mistake on my part? For exanple, the character editor shows a Crawler_hatchling_gril modle(highlight) ,but the born baby is using the Crawler_hatchling_peace modle,should I did another way to born it? (Translated using a translation machine, please forgive me,and I sincerely apologize once again for my stupidity.)
RandyBro Posted Sunday at 11:19 AM Author Posted Sunday at 11:19 AM 7 hours ago, wukong3622 said: Will there be a log of changes made to text files? Makes it easier to find out what needs to be updated in translations, but it is not necessary. Sry, the author said he doesn't have a habit of writing changelogs, because previously he always updated on the Workshop, so the answer is NO.
RandyBro Posted Sunday at 11:42 AM Author Posted Sunday at 11:42 AM 3 hours ago, soooona said: Dear publisher: I am very grateful for your upload. I would like to ask whether this mod includes the feminization of monsters? I tried breeding pets, and they all have the original models, but when I checked the character editor, I found their gril versions. Could this be due to a mistake on my part? For exanple, the character editor shows a Crawler_hatchling_gril modle(highlight) ,but the born baby is using the Crawler_hatchling_peace modle,should I did another way to born it? (Translated using a translation machine, please forgive me,and I sincerely apologize once again for my stupidity.) Yes, some of the monsters include feminized variants, such as Hammerhead Matriarch and Crawler. Regarding the baby pet you wanted, use this redder egg, and it will hatch a girl crawler. It is called [深渊爬行者胚胎].
0124688 Posted Monday at 10:28 PM Posted Monday at 10:28 PM I'm guessing there is no way to play as a male?
DeltaZone Posted Monday at 10:30 PM Posted Monday at 10:30 PM Solely male? No, there is a futa gene you can get, really one of the few options sadly
gimmeSexNOW Posted Tuesday at 02:41 AM Posted Tuesday at 02:41 AM Why does clicking the lewd panel doesn't play any animation (save for the self-targeted ones)? Is it because I'm doing it wrong, or is it some configuration? Dickswinging with R is fine but the rest is just a dud
RandyBro Posted Tuesday at 05:40 AM Author Posted Tuesday at 05:40 AM 2 hours ago, gimmeSexNOW said: 为什么点击色情面板后没有任何动画播放(除了指向自己的动画)? 是我操作有误,还是设置问题?用R键晃动阴茎的动作没问题,但其他动画都失效了。 When using actions on others, you need to right-click to aim and then left-click to use. Please check the mod tutorial, Page 3–6.
RandyBro Posted Tuesday at 05:46 AM Author Posted Tuesday at 05:46 AM 7 hours ago, 0124688 said: 我猜应该没有办法扮演男性角色吧? According to the author's world setting, all people have become beauties with big boobs XD. Really wish this could happen to me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now