Jump to content

Perhaps I should just give up...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I had an adult configuration of Skyrim on Vortex, once. But it got too unstable and I swichted to FO4 and MO2.

 

Now I wanted to get back to Skyrim, but I can´t make it.

SL-Framewort: fine. Okay- then, I messed up the Devious Devices (DD) setkup. Naked defeat (ND) was okay, but the game crashed rightt beforme the main menue, when SanguineDebauchery (SD) was active.

 

So I did in again from the start: SL- works, DD- works, ND- works, SD- still crashes. But that is not all. Deinstalled SD- still crashes. deinstalled ND- works, reinstalled ND- crashes. What is going on?

I would like ND and SD active, but it look like I cannot find a solution.

Posted
55 minutes ago, Juffo78 said:

Now I wanted to get back to Skyrim, but I can´t make it.

Just the daft question from the off:

Are you aware that Bugthesda recently barfed up a new AE version? If you haven't taken precautions, you're probable stuck with the latest version, and not all mods have been updated yet.

Posted
1 hour ago, Juffo78 said:

but it look like I cannot find a solution.

 

Are you making yours test starting a New Game???

 

The Save Game store a gigantic amount of things. Each time you add or remove a BIG mod you must make, at least, one test on a New Game.

After that, try load a Save Game from some months ago that not have any relation with the new mods.

If that works, try load a recent Save Game until find one that works.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...