Bullfye Posted Monday at 08:33 AM Posted Monday at 08:33 AM UBE Calithea Dark Elf Character Preset View File UBE Calithea Dark Elf Character Preset Hello to everyone , Small intro to this latest Work from me , I have been doing this Character for the last 2 years more or less, as usual I take a lot of time doing it because real life time limitations and being a perfectionist or try to be with all my work past and present. Calithea is in fact a Dark Elf name I tried to get has unique as possible and also limited the number of required files for her to work You'll have two preset versions , one using Dint hair and another using KS Hairdos so that being the most common SMP hairs you can pick one and use what ever hair you prefer but one of this two hairs you have to install so that at least the corresponding preset works without issue . It also comes with her own Racemenu outfit studio Body slide file so you can build her armors its called UBE Calithea Chaos Warrior So hope you people like it and enjoy the game ... Thanks Requirements Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4 UBE 2.0 -- Ultimate Body Enhancer 2.0 RaceMenu KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics) Or Dint999 HairPack02 SSE v1.13 LDD - Eyebrows for Women - HPH 'n UBE This one download and install main ifile LDD_LevisChoice_EyebrowSetforWomen HPH And in optional files the UBE compatibility patch LDD_LevisChoice_EyebrowSetforWomen UBE Lovely Makeup 3 - Racemenu Overlays Some ingame screens for you The Armor in this image links Download Nikkitta file here Nikkitta Install it , it's a Follower but we need her armor Download Savage Bikini here Main file Savage Bikini (3BAv2-UBE-BHUNPv4) - FOMod In the Fomod installing chose UBE option Download the Nikkitta Ube patch here Nikkitta UBE Patch Install this UBE patch after the Nikkitta folower More Images of Her here using Fuse Hair style Thanks you all for making part of this community and help this game get better and more interesting Salutes to all have fun people Submitter Bullfye Submitted 09/28/26 Category Adult Mods Requirements Requirements UBE 2.0 -- Ultimate Body Enhancer 2.0 RaceMenu KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics) Or Dint999 HairPack02 SSE v1.13 LDD - Eyebrows for Women - HPH 'n UBE This one download and install main ifile LDD_LevisChoice_EyebrowSetforWomen HPH And in optional files the UBE compatibility patch LDD_LevisChoice_EyebrowSetforWomen UBE Lovely Makeup 3 - Racemenu Overlays Regular Edition Compatible No Install Instructions Use you Mod Manager Of choice install requirements and this mod activate it in game in Racemenu Pick the Character preset and tweak it to your liking PLay the game !
drakointhebag Posted Monday at 06:31 PM Posted Monday at 06:31 PM how do i put the preset on an npc instead
Bullfye Posted Monday at 09:35 PM Author Posted Monday at 09:35 PM 3 hours ago, drakointhebag said: how do i put the preset on an npc instead No idea bud...
Bullfye Posted Tuesday at 07:16 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 07:16 PM 48 minutes ago, 2_Unknown_2 said: Follower version perchance? If anyone who wants to do it asks me I gladly let them do it ... but I never done followers bud sorry !
Sanonimos Posted Tuesday at 08:23 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:23 PM (edited) What outfit is that? And did you modify the panties yourself? -EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed your post on Nexus. My question about the panties still stands tho. Edited Tuesday at 10:26 PM by Sanonimos 1
Bullfye Posted Wednesday at 12:01 AM Author Posted Wednesday at 12:01 AM (edited) 3 hours ago, Sanonimos said: What outfit is that? And did you modify the panties yourself? -EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed your post on Nexus. My question about the panties still stands tho. added at the end of thos mod info page links and everything you need for this exact armor ! Edited Wednesday at 12:19 AM by Bullfye 1
Sanonimos Posted Wednesday at 08:47 PM Posted Wednesday at 08:47 PM 20 hours ago, Bullfye said: added at the end of thos mod info page links and everything you need for this exact armor ! What about the thong? Did you sculpt the bulge yourself? It looks really good, UBE's default bulge sliders don't even come close to that level of definition. Also, another thing: I've downloaded and enabled all requirements, but there's still some missing texture. Namely, m_(body1/11)(hands2)(feet1)(head11). I just can't get the same delicious shade of brown-grey I see in your screens, I don't know if that's because of a difference in lighting setup, mine is a mess. On another note, I suggest you include the SOS sliders into the main preset, the moment I apply her preset with obody the genitals are reset to default. Sorry if I'm annoying you, sometimes I hyperfixate on presets I really like.
Bullfye Posted yesterday at 12:15 AM Author Posted yesterday at 12:15 AM (edited) 3 hours ago, Sanonimos said: What about the thong? Did you sculpt the bulge yourself? It looks really good, UBE's default bulge sliders don't even come close to that level of definition. Also, another thing: I've downloaded and enabled all requirements, but there's still some missing texture. Namely, m_(body1/11)(hands2)(feet1)(head11). I just can't get the same delicious shade of brown-grey I see in your screens, I don't know if that's because of a difference in lighting setup, mine is a mess. On another note, I suggest you include the SOS sliders into the main preset, the moment I apply her preset with obody the genitals are reset to default. Sorry if I'm annoying you, sometimes I hyperfixate on presets I really like. hey ... The bulge is made when you build the pants or thong in bodyslide there are sliders for that and in game when you use Showracemenu in the console and open the racemenu you have sliders for that has well in the clothes TAB... so what happens is you build in bodyslide the Thong and in game call showracemenu on console and go to the clothes TAB and again put the sliders the way you want in the clothes bulge ... Has for the SOS Mesh I was thinking in releasing it but for now I have no time due to Real life work ...I'll do it ASAP... Edited yesterday at 12:17 AM by Bullfye
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now