Jump to content

Need help with mods, and recommendations


SubZeroX

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Heya.

I am playing New Vegas, and got it on Steam. I need some good NSFW additions, without it conflicting with the following mods in the list below.
I recall I tried having Sexout once, with some NSFW mods, and it made some glitch with my Vertibird mod, making it drop my character's DT after piloting it.
Since I have no experience with New Vegas modding, I am kindly asking for help in recommendations what NSFW mods I can use so it doesn't conflict with the Vertibird mod. Or any other of the mods I have in my list. Providing the full list below. To anyone who wants to take a look at it, thank you.
 

 

RADAR
NVWillow v1.10
Liara Tsoni
Acies Daedric Bitchs
Acies Hair Pack
Pulverizer
Robocat Companion
OWB Biological Research Station Utility Expanded
Expanded DLC Utility - More Recipes
Recipes
Tasha - Version One
Abundant Perks
Better Stealth Suit Mk II
Advanced Recon - Main File 1 - tech
Advanced Recon - Gear
yUI
ySI - Sorting Icons
Modern Minimap
Modern Minimap - INI
SimpleEggRecipes
Craftable Chems
FOV Slider
Pip-Boy Modules Quest Edition
Pip-Boy Selection Menu - Framework Edition
Pip Game Boy
Tin Cast Pip Boy
Pip-Boy 2000 MK VI regular version
Pip-Boy 2000 MK VI Standaloned - Framework Edition
Pip-Boy 2500 Standaloned Framework Edition
Pip-Boy Readius Standaloned
Pipboy Holo Panel ESPless
Pipboy Holo Panel ESPless INI
PSMFE
MannaroTP HoloPipBoy 4000
Doc Mitchell Provides (Pip-Boys)
ED-E Stealth Module
Farming Bob NV - Reborn
Goodsprings - McFly Farm rev 3
THOR - mid res pack
Willow - a Better Bungalow Lighting Experience
Daughters of Ares - REDUX Assets BETA
Daughters of Ares - REDUX BETA
DoA-Redux - Skin textures
DoA-Redux - Optional Perks
Unofficial DarnifiedUI
Restore Life perk NV
Tetris
Perkaholic
Harvestable Cave Fungus
Portable Tribal Tent (fixed)
Mojave Prospector
Follower Home Marker 1-3
Bread Mod v3
Bread Mod Vegetable Sandwich
Functional Post Game Ending
Post Game Dialogue Restoration
House and NCR Truce FPGE
Great Khan Ending Quest bug fix_NCR_Neutral_or_Kamikaze
SPECIALer_DLC03
RepairMaster
Permenant Ferocious Loyalty
Charisma Plus
Retro's Perk Overhaul
Nuke 'Em
Cazador Companion V 1.17
Man's Best Friend
MBF Patch 4dot1
Patty Securitron Companion
Simple Unlimited Companions (ESPless)
Pip-Pong
POET Permanent Skill Mags
Damage Type Icons
Damage Type Icons - FULL COLOR
Biker Girl T4
VHS Main Menu
WildWildWeaponsPack
Grab n' Throw - T.I.T.S - ESPful - ESMful
Animal Friend Extended
Vendore More Caps
True Grit Perks
Friend of the Night Fix - YUP friendly and New Cateye
Melt Down Legion Gold
Sink additional vending machines
Torch - Ewi65s Texture Edition
Fallout Blacksmithing 6
V2 Optional Goodsprings Vendor and Forge
Base Object Swapper
Mystery lunchbox
Vertibird Player Home V 4.18
Frontier Clean Skin
VPH Liberty's Interior 2.0
TM The Manufactorum
PortableCampStuffNVSE
KDS-PCS-FIX
TM KDS Companion Add On
Real Time Settler ESM

 

Edited by SubZeroX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...