HuevoPodrido Posted Sunday at 06:08 PM Posted Sunday at 06:08 PM View File Comfy Portraits Hello everyone! I’ve been working on Comfy Portraits, a new portrait mod for Stellaris. The first collection is a barbarian-themed set featuring unique portraits for rulers, commanders, scientists, officials, envoys, and pops. The mod includes: A dedicated Comfy Portraits species category Separate male and female portrait pools Role-specific portraits for different leader classes High-quality DDS textures Subtle breathing and distortion animations Custom framing for full-size portraits and leader miniatures The mod was heavily inspired by Stable Portraits. I took inspiration in the image framing and animation loop. Give it a try if you liked this one! This is my first mod, so I’d really appreciate feedback—especially concerning: Portrait scale and positioning Miniature and full-size framing Animation quality and smoothness Any portraits that appear cropped or distorted Missing portraits, graphical issues, or compatibility problems Please let me know what works, what looks wrong, and what you would like to see improved. Screenshots are particularly helpful when reporting visual problems. Thanks for trying Comfy Portraits and have fun! Submitter HuevoPodrido Submitted 09/27/26 Category Stellaris Requirements 1
Iapeo Posted Sunday at 11:58 PM Posted Sunday at 11:58 PM The first thing I'll bring up is that some of the portraits have a very bright "shine" on them thats almost blinding. The second thing is that aren't other versions of the ruler portraits for the commander and scientist when making the empire. and it's really hard to see the envoys but that's more stallaris issue then a mod issue
HuevoPodrido Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago 8 hours ago, Iapeo said: The first thing I'll bring up is that some of the portraits have a very bright "shine" on them thats almost blinding. The second thing is that aren't other versions of the ruler portraits for the commander and scientist when making the empire. and it's really hard to see the envoys but that's more stallaris issue then a mod issue Thanks for the feedback. The brightness issue I understand. Regarding the second issue, do you mean you would like to select regular leaders such as commanders, officials and scientists as rulers when creating a new Empire?
Iapeo Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago (edited) 12 hours ago, HuevoPodrido said: Thanks for the feedback. The brightness issue I understand. Regarding the second issue, do you mean you would like to select regular leaders such as commanders, officials and scientists as rulers when creating a new Empire? Yes, I mean that. there are Only 5 portraits when creating one and I was kind of sad, I couldn't choose a Muscle Babe Commander to lead my Under one Rule Empire. i can live without it but id figure I'd point it out : Edit: I see you've just updated it as nice thank you for listening and sorry it took me so long to respond Edited 6 hours ago by Iapeo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now