Sir Drac Posted Saturday at 08:41 PM Posted Saturday at 08:41 PM Devious Followers Voices View File Devious Followers Voices — v0.1.0 This is an early release of an AI-generated voice pack for Devious Followers. I’ve tested it with the main mod (Devious Followers). It may also work with Devious Followers Continued, but I haven’t tested that yet, so I can’t confirm compatibility. The pack currently uses ten shared voice groups plus a dedicated Serana voice. That means one voice may stand in for several characters for now. There are more than 1,000 NPC dialogue responses in each voice set, and I’ve reviewed the spoken lines, correcting grammar or rewriting awkward phrasing where needed. The download is fairly large. I plan to add more distinct voices over time—this is v0.1.0, not the finished voice pack. Devious Followers is one of ten mods I’m planning to voice. Once their existing dialogue is covered, I may also add lines for custom followers if there’s interest. If there’s another mod you’d like to see voiced, let me know in the comments. If you hear a line that sounds wrong, or find dialogue that should be voiced but isn’t, please tell me what the line was, who said it, and where you encountered it. I’m testing as much as I can, but I can’t catch everything on my own. Some Dialogue has bee enhanced with Minor SFX sounds to add to what the Mod author intended them to be. I'm still new to posting here i will try to include a few lines that are voiced to give an example of what you can expect. Serena 01_Serana.mp3 Male Argonian 05_MaleArgonian.mp3 Male Orc 02_MaleOrc.mp3 Female Khajiit 03_FemaleKhajiit.mp3 Female Dark Elf 04_FemaleDarkElf.mp3 Voices currently included Serana Dark Elf Commoner Female Argonian Female Dark Elf Female Khajiit Female Orc Female Sultry Male Argonian Male Even Toned Male Khajiit Male Orc Submitter Sir Drac Submitted 09/26/26 Category Adult Mods Requirements Devious Followers https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/44435-devious-followers-203-2025/ Regular Edition Compatible Install Instructions 1. Download 2. drop into your Mod organizer of choice 3. Profit
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now