Jump to content

Sexlab Voice Packs Not playing All Sounds


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

EDIT: nevermind, apparently Sexlab P + does Voice mods differently and i need to get a voice pack specifically designed for P+

 

having an issue with Voice packs not playing all the sound files. I installed some voice mods that are working ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/47770-sexlab-extra-voices-expanded-custom/ ), but It'll just play the basic moans and grunts of that voice pack (I installed the "FEMALE_TombRaider_Screamer_40.7z" one from nymra; it has a file called "Hot" inside filled with screams/etc but they never play, only the mild and lame sounds are playing. other voice packs are like this too; they never play out the sexiest 'hot' sounds) but when i go into the sound file itself, there's tons of really lewd voice files in there that aren't being played in scenes in game. I dont know how to get these sounds to play



I at first tried getting SexLab Separate Orgasm SE because it seemed the "hot" voice files are tied to Enjoyment level, but i couldn't ever get the "Enjoyment 0.0%" to ever go above 0 in the widget. Then I found out that apparently Sexlab P + already has Enjoyment functions, and that Sexlab P + is apparently incompatible with SexLab Separate Orgasm SE, so i uninstalled it and am trying to use Sexlab P+ to get these "Hot" sounds to play through the built in Enjoyment game. To which, its still not working... I don't know if there's supposed to be a bar showing "Enjoyment level", but im not seeing it, so I dont know if it's working aside from seeing my stamina go down after pressing the hotkey to raise my enjoyment, but I spam it for minutes until i assume it's maxed out, and still no hot sounds play. Any help is appreciated pls

Edited by tortugatoor

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...