Devious Devices - Integration.esp

Thaluha

Hi guys!
First of  all, I dont know if this is the right Place for this question or not....sry my first posting here.

When I run TES5 edit it give me an error at Devious-Intergration.esp (cant find file)
I have lookt arround in here but I cant find the esp file anywhere. So now I turn my question to you and say......
Pls help, how to work arround this annoying error.
Regards
Thaluha
(btw...sry for crapy English)

Devious Devices has switched from an ESP to an ESM. The latest version of all of the mods (That I am aware of) that are dependent upon Devious Devices have been updated as well.

OK Thanks! Any idea where to get hold of a working version perhaps? Have tryed  3 off them I found in here with same result.

Simply download the latest version of whatever mod it is that requires the ESP. None of the current versions require it (They've all switched to using the ESM). The ESP version is obsolete.

Thank you once again it works just great now......nice mod btw

Archived