Zugarbaby Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I have a question. I have not updated the game yet, and I wont until I know if Nisa's Pervertions works with the latest sims4 update! I have bad experience from updating the game and not have found all mods updated to work with latest version of the sims4. And I did not find any notice on Nisa;s Pervertion stating it works with the latest update of the sims4. So Yes, does anyone know if Nisa's Pervertions work with the latest sims4 update! I know wicked whims work, because it says it works on theit webpage..But there are no such motes on Nisa's Pervertions from WickedCC. I would be happy if someone could let me know. So I know if I should forget to update my game, or if I can update my game. Do not want conflicts from outaded mods due to updating to the latest sims4 version.
wild_guy Posted September 23 Posted September 23 @Zugarbaby why didn't you ask in the mod's thread? Otherwise, you would have seen this. 2
Nob19 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 20 hours ago, Zugarbaby said: Ich habe eine Frage. Ich habe das Spiel noch nicht aktualisiert und werde es auch nicht tun, bis ich weiß, ob Nisa's Pervertions mit dem neuesten Sims4-Update funktioniert! Ich habe schlechte Erfahrungen mit dem Update des Spiels gemacht und habe nicht alle Mods gefunden, die mit der neuesten Version von Sims4 funktionieren. Und ich fand keine Hinweise auf Nisa; s Pervertion behauptet, dass es mit dem neuesten Update von Sims4 funktioniert. Also ja, weiß jemand, ob Nisas Perverse mit dem neuesten Sims4-Update funktionieren? Ich weiß, dass Wicked Whims funktioniert, weil es auf ihrer Webseite steht, dass es funktioniert... Aber solche Motes gibt es auf Nisas Pervertions aus WickedCC nicht. Ich wäre froh, wenn mir jemand Bescheid sagen könnte. Ich weiß also, ob ich vergessen sollte, mein Spiel zu aktualisieren, oder ob ich es überhaupt ändern kann. Ich möchte keine Konflikte durch veraltete Mods wegen eines Updates auf die neueste Sims4-Version. Bei mir funktioniert alles.
DuoMaxwell003 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 20 hours ago, wild_guy said: @Zugarbaby why didn't you ask in the mod's thread? Otherwise, you would have seen this. It's the laziness of the modern age. It's easier for someone to create a new unnecessary post than to take a few seconds and search for themselves.
Zugarbaby Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 (edited) Be nice guys and do not judge anyone before you know the full "Story" I did search for answer to this before i wrote and asked here. To the extent that my eyes got strained and gave me headache! I even searched for the answer at Nisa's Perverions page here on loverslab and did not find the answer. This is not the god damn first time some of you people in here are being disrespectful and rude to me for simply asking for help!! For those of you who are being kind and helped me get the answer to my question. Thanks a lot for your help! Highly apreciated! Edited September 24 by Zugarbaby
Zugarbaby Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 On 9/23/2026 at 9:19 PM, wild_guy said: @Zugarbaby why didn't you ask in the mod's thread? Otherwise, you would have seen this. I did search it on Nisa's pervertion's mod page, even read some of the old and newer relies. But I could not find it! I also tried see if she had reported if it worked on her wickedCC page. Even tried to google it! So I did try, to the extent it strained my eyes and i ended up with headache.. Thanks for the link, now i have gotten the answer to my question! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now