Notifications Bug?

Ellewah

Hi, I didn't know whether I should post this here or in the general section.

Anyways my issue is that "My Notifications" seems to be capped at 20 now and I started to miss files and important topics updates. So did the site get some changes or did I miss something?

Cheers!

Just click "view all notifications" and they should show.

This is the one i'm talking about, it seems once it gets 20 notifications it stops at that number. And i'm not sure if it displays the first 20 it got since my last visit or the last 20 (overwriting the ones I haven't read yet)

This is the one i'm talking about, it seems once it gets 20 notifications it stops at that number. And i'm not sure if it displays the first 20 it got since my last visit or the last 20 (overwriting the ones I haven't read yet)

It shows the last 20 ones you got. If you get 21 notifications then the first one you recieved will be replaced.

It shows the last 20 ones you got. If you get 21 notifications then the first one you recieved will be replaced.

Oh, since when this change was applied? Because I used to have more than 20 a week or so ago. Bummer... :(

Also do I have to delete the notifications once I read them so I can get new ones or just marking them as read is enough?

Oh, since when this change was applied? Because I used to have more than 20 a week or so ago. Bummer... :(

Also do I have to delete the notifications once I read them so I can get new ones or just marking them as read is enough?

I think it's this way for about two months.

No, you don't have to do anything at all.

Archived