ExcelTea Posted Sunday at 09:41 PM Author Posted Sunday at 09:41 PM 16 hours ago, lovelyPerversion said: Because they're under 18 Yet their nudes are in game without the need for mods
lovelyPerversion Posted Sunday at 11:03 PM Posted Sunday at 11:03 PM 1 hour ago, ExcelTea said: Yet their nudes are in game without the need for mods Yeah, I know. im just repeating what other people have said. Lots of contradictions, but yeah
lovelyPerversion Posted Monday at 01:47 AM Posted Monday at 01:47 AM Anyways, i am attempting to replace some execution animations with sex AHAHAHHA. its not perfect 1
Kaepow Posted Monday at 01:41 PM Posted Monday at 01:41 PM 11 hours ago, lovelyPerversion said: Anyways, i am attempting to replace some execution animations with sex AHAHAHHA. its not perfect Finna nut!
lovelyPerversion Posted yesterday at 02:07 AM Posted yesterday at 02:07 AM (edited) WELL, the animations aren't perfect, and I'm no animator. This is a work in progress. (using sex animations from other erotic games and remapping it on this game's skeleton), This is my first time doing animation replacement mods. I have no idea when I'd post this. I also made Naked Myers with jiggle physics. I have a lot planned. Edited yesterday at 02:10 AM by lovelyPerversion adding more detail and background info 1
lovelyPerversion Posted yesterday at 12:26 PM Posted yesterday at 12:26 PM (edited) On 10/5/2026 at 7:07 PM, lovelyPerversion said: WELL, the animations aren't perfect, and I'm no animator. This is a work in progress. (using sex animations from other erotic games and remapping it on this game's skeleton), This is my first time doing animation replacement mods. I have no idea when I'd post this. I also made Naked Myers with jiggle physics. I have a lot planned. another preview Edited 16 hours ago by lovelyPerversion had to replace the gif 1
JimmyCC Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 13 hours ago, lovelyPerversion said: another preview how to see that image? they said require access permission.
lovelyPerversion Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 3 hours ago, JimmyCC said: how to see that image? they said require access permission. ahh sorry, i had to use a dumb source to link the gif. i updated it
JimmyCC Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago (edited) 4 hours ago, lovelyPerversion said: ahh sorry, i had to use a dumb source to link the gif. i updated it now i can see second one, thank! can you edit first source too? Edited 12 hours ago by JimmyCC
idektbhlmao Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago if you guys have files post them to ayaka mods they dont care whats on there or dm me either or
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now