ExcelTea Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I've been seeing a Sable Ward mod for Halloweed: The Game and wonder why there isn't already a nude mod for it too? Especially since nude characters all already in the game. Any content? 3
ExcelTea Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 https://www.nexusmods.com/halloweenthegame/mods/12?tab=files
Monkey_Man21 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 3 hours ago, ExcelTea said: https://www.nexusmods.com/halloweenthegame/mods/12?tab=files taken down already i fear
ExcelTea Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 10 hours ago, Monkey_Man21 said: taken down already i fear Luckily I already downloaded it. Damn Nexus mods are cringe tho.
Farolito Posted September 16 Posted September 16 8 minutes ago, ExcelTea said: Luckily I already downloaded it. Damn Nexus mods are cringe tho. Nexus Mods is an awful site, which is why I recommend uploading the mods here instead of linking to Nexus. I was banned because of some Lost Judgment mods, and I was permanently banned with no possibility of coming back with another account. But I need an account to download mods, so if I create a new one to download a mod, they ban it again a few hours later for having multiple accounts.
Double L Posted September 17 Posted September 17 2 hours ago, ExcelTea said: Luckily I already downloaded it. Damn Nexus mods are cringe tho. What was that a nude mod? share it here please.
Monkey_Man21 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) 5 hours ago, ExcelTea said: Luckily I already downloaded it. Damn Nexus mods are cringe tho. tryna share the files? i dont think they coming back. also is it the one with all the girls? Edited September 17 by Monkey_Man21
VonRaschke Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) 23 hours ago, Farolito said: Nexus Mods is an awful site, which is why I recommend uploading the mods here instead of linking to Nexus. I was banned because of some Lost Judgment mods, and I was permanently banned with no possibility of coming back with another account. But I need an account to download mods, so if I create a new one to download a mod, they ban it again a few hours later for having multiple accounts. You got banned because you used sockpuppets to upload other people's mods, many being pirated paid mods from modders that post on this forum. Stop lying. Also, to the mod that removed this the first time: stop trying to protect a troll piece of shit that uses sockpuppets to harm other modders. Let that lying asshole cry his head off at people pointing out what he's done. The more you cover it up for him then the easier it is for that snake bastard to get away with it. Edit: Further, you do harm to the modding community by assisting assholes like him. Edited September 17 by VonRaschke Emphasis
Farolito Posted September 18 Posted September 18 6 hours ago, VonRaschke said: Te banearon porque usaste sockpuppets para subir mods de otras personas, muchos de ellos mods pagos pirateados de modders que publican en este foro. Deja de mentir. Además, al mod que eliminó esto por primera vez: deja de intentar proteger un pedazo de mierda de troll que usa títeres para dañar a otros modders. Deja que ese imbécil mentiroso llore a mares cuando la gente le señale lo que ha hecho. Cuanto más lo cubras, más fácil será para ese bastardo serpiente salirse con la suya. Editar: Además, haces daño a la comunidad de modding al ayudar a imbéciles como él. That’s not the point I’m trying to make. The point is that Nexus Mods is such a terrible site that if you get banned for any reason, you’re basically unable to download any mods because it forces you to create an account to download the mods uploaded there. But if you’ve been banned, you’re prohibited from creating any new accounts, so you’re completely shut out from any community content that has been uploaded to that awful site. I’m saying they should allow banned accounts to at least download mods or something like that, because, as I said, I’ve had accounts banned that I created simply to download mods without posting anything at all.
MyJiggleBits Posted September 18 Posted September 18 I take it the downloads that were here are gone now.
ExcelTea Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 1 hour ago, MyJiggleBits said: I take it the downloads that were here are gone now. Apparently. Do people not know that the actress playing the character in the actual movie this game is based off was definitely above 18?
LustyGoonete Posted September 19 Posted September 19 someone please make a laurie and annie nude mod! they are 18 in game and by the actresses in the movies
redwiew Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/16/2026 at 1:29 PM, Monkey_Man21 said: taken down already i fear may i get the files too? just release a mediafire link ig
Farolito Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I don't understand why they keep taking the mod down. It's not just Nexus; they're also removing it here on LoversLab.
breenikole94 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Damn, looks like the mod disappeared pretty quickly. Hopefully someone picks up the project again.
LustyGoonete Posted September 22 Posted September 22 id appreciate if someone dmd me the mods that keep being taken down
The_Bunny Posted September 25 Posted September 25 I got the mod for all the girls being nude, lemme know if u want it
Dal232323 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 6 hours ago, The_Bunny said: I got the mod for all the girls being nude, lemme know if u want it Dm it to me pls
blakel_m Posted September 26 Posted September 26 9 hours ago, The_Bunny said: I got the mod for all the girls being nude, lemme know if u want it I'd like it could you send me a dm?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now