Jump to content

I'm looking for creature gangbang animations.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
 
I’m looking for animations that involve more than one creature.
 AFF works perfectly, but I’m missing a gangbang option featuring dogs and
 other smaller creatures—like in Skyrim, where up to four dogs could participate.
 It’s a similar story with Super Mutants; despite there being several animation packs, only two are actually available.
Edited by perkoz78
Posted

Pretty sure they don't really exist for Fallout 4. The closest would be in SavageCabbage's animation pack, where there's a double bed option with two dogs, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. The Fallout 4 animation scene is lacking compared to Skyrim, which really sucks...

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

there is one where super mutants does a gang bang on a female character, but can't member which one it is, it is here in the fall out 4 adults mods

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...