SsssjsssS Posted September 13 Posted September 13 He should have dialogues normally and especially during sex. The dialogues are dominant, sexist, and perverted. It would be better if he also has ntr/cuckolding with corrupting included in it as the bull (if married, preferably has dialogue for if you are married to a male or female spouse). I know of cuckoldress but its annoying to keep initiating it through dialogue with spouse, I also know of Troubles of heroine but both of them have no dialogues during sex and they are not close to the ones i want.
belegost Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) You're out of luck. There's only Grommok the Bruiser from Troubles of Heroine that comes close. But be careful what you wish for, a lot of what he says and does is truly disgusting. And not in a good, kinky way, unless you're really into stuff like that. And trust me, coming from someone like me, that says a lot. Edited September 13 by belegost
Sir Walter Ratleigh Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I was looking for something along those lines, not quite as extreme but each to their own, we all have our own kinks. I ended up creating a custom NPC and setting up what I wanted using prompts in Skyrimnet. I am by no means a modder, and Google Gemini is your friend when you are trying to figure out how to do this stuff on your own. What I ended up with is not exactly what I was aiming for but it is very close. As I learn more hopefully I will be able to get my NPC as I want him.
SsssjsssS Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 (edited) On 9/14/2026 at 5:42 AM, Sir Walter Ratleigh said: I was looking for something along those lines, not quite as extreme but each to their own, we all have our own kinks. I ended up creating a custom NPC and setting up what I wanted using prompts in Skyrimnet. I am by no means a modder, and Google Gemini is your friend when you are trying to figure out how to do this stuff on your own. What I ended up with is not exactly what I was aiming for but it is very close. As I learn more hopefully I will be able to get my NPC as I want him. Is there a specific guide? I wanted to create an orc or redguard male follower with default looks OR that it justs uses an in game original npc like Nazeem or Amen but has large amount of dialogues that initiates randomly during fights, sex, race specific, and it can forcegreet both me and follower, along with quests. Edited September 15 by SsssjsssS
Sir Walter Ratleigh Posted September 15 Posted September 15 31 minutes ago, SsssjsssS said: Is there a specific guide? I wanted to create an orc or redguard male follower with default looks but has large amount of dialogues that initiates randomly during fights, sex, race specific, and it can forcegreet both me and follower, along with quests A specific guide? No, it was trial and a lot of error, and I still haven't got all the bugs worked out yet. What I did was to open Gemini and give it the parameters of what I was working with, i.e; Skyrim 1.6.1170, Skyrimnet, and an explanation of what I wanted the NPC to do, how to act, ect. such as he had to be very domineering, would not accept back talk or disobedience, and such. Gemini would then create the prompt and I would use then add refinements, again using Gemini to put everything in the correct format. When actually setting the prompt and the triggers into Skyrimnet, if I encountered errors I would copy and paste those into Gemini and get corrections. My first attempt took about 2 days of steady work and then I had to create a generic NPC to add it all to, which Gemini also assisted with since I had never made an NPC before.
SsssjsssS Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 On 9/14/2026 at 12:03 AM, belegost said: You're out of luck. There's only Grommok the Bruiser from Troubles of Heroine that comes close. But be careful what you wish for, a lot of what he says and does is truly disgusting. And not in a good, kinky way, unless you're really into stuff like that. And trust me, coming from someone like me, that says a lot. Yeah I tried it, but its too much for me
belegost Posted September 15 Posted September 15 7 hours ago, SsssjsssS said: Yeah I tried it, but its too much for me I thought I could handle it, but I quit after a detailed description of uhh... cleaning this guy up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now