Lauffey Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 Okay teacher, I'll do whatever I want, go play outside, bye.
Edzio Posted September 14 Posted September 14 What the hell is happening here in the comments section! lol. Bros, Chill out. Lauffey have told that once the testing is done, Ocreatures - Reforged will be released for free. And I appreciate that. There are alternatives. The work he shares are free and not mandatory to install anything behind paywall. For users, you can give constructive criticism and move on. What tool authors use is up-to them. You can inspect the work and point out the problems. Stop whining about AI this and that. As a user, You have the freedom to not use the mod. Lauffey I think you should just ignore irrelevant comments lol.
MessiahDF Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) On 9/12/2026 at 5:34 AM, wolfgundam said: How bout you tell that to my mother who is pushing 70 still working and my brother who is getting fucked over at his work and i cant do a god dam thing cuz im disabled yeah moneys tight and im not forking out cash for shit that you should not have to pay for in the first place im not getting a fucking dlc here is a tiny mod these days modders hid behind patreon gouging money and most of the time its shit tier stuff anyway..... What the fuck. I'm against paid mods as well, but you are trying to justify/victimize or whatever the hell you're doing here for a sex mod? Just don't use it Jesus Christ help me Virgin Mary. Edited September 14 by MessiahDF
wolfgundam Posted September 14 Posted September 14 9 minutes ago, MessiahDF said: What the fuck. I'm against paid mods as well, but you are trying to justify/victimize or whatever the hell you're doing here for a sex mod? Just don't use it Jesus Christ help me Virgin Mary. I was responding to his smart ass remark chill out jerk
wintersouls23 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 AI complainers are so funny. Why don't you make these mods yourself instead of wasting your miserable lives arguing on the net? Lauffey says they'll release the mod at a later date, so why not wait? You're angry you can't jerk your little nuts off to Skyrim pixels? Also, without AI, none of these mods would have been ported over to OStim. You think looking at JSON files and codes is easy? Sure. But doing it on a mass scale takes so much time. AI is a tool that helps us speed up progress.Â
drax333 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/14/2026 at 1:55 AM, Gregularity said: It's not that I'm against technological advancement, it's that I'm against brain dead morons trying to act like they're not brain dead morons by getting AI to do everything for them.  You are a medical anomaly. Usually brain death leaves people unable to even attempt to communicate, but here you are.  If you don't have anything to contribute without machines doing the work for you, don't contribute. You have nothing of value to humanity or our future. No AI bro does.  Also, try going to an actual English class. You're barely adequate at best. Dude please leave your dad's basement and smell the free air of a nice and sunny day, your braincells are gonna apreciated that and your dad is gonna be happy because SKYRIM is for all the people ho play this game like me since 2011 and this mods made by ai or not are making skyrim greater than ever you have to look what neural rendering is doing graphicaly to this game and thats is ai.
YdestroyerY Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) well, this mod didn't work for me, I'm stuck at the menu screen, cant load my game or creating new one because there is literally no menu just black screen with Skyrim logo, I don't know why is this happening, but when I removed this mod, everything back to normal. I tried your other mods and they worked fine as well, only this mod is making trouble for me. Edited September 27 by YdestroyerY
friendlygaint Posted September 30 Posted September 30 What tools did you use to convert the animations? want to give it a try myself but the one i used seems to cause issues https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/181197?tab=posts
chrystelle Posted October 1 Posted October 1 On 9/11/2026 at 5:38 PM, Lauffey said: hi, it's my edition of ocreatures, many bugs fixed! but you can use the ocretures original or the revived.   it's ok.. mine will be free since it's fully tested If this is based at all on OCreatures or OCreatures Revived, you do not have permission to host it anywhere other than LL.
Lauffey Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 3 hours ago, chrystelle said: If this is based at all on OCreatures or OCreatures Revived, you do not have permission to host it anywhere other than LL. it's based on the ORIGINAL. And I'm freeing it from all the bugs that people complain about in creature mods. And of course, making it better.  I will follow the original creator's wishes and make it free as soon as it's fully tested. The rights belong to him and no one else.  If you can read, it's written on his page and there are no restrictions on where it can be posted. Thank you. "don't ask me for permission to repost/modify those files" So, his mod is abandoned and free for everyone.
chrystelle Posted October 1 Posted October 1 10 hours ago, Lauffey said: it's based on the ORIGINAL. And I'm freeing it from all the bugs that people complain about in creature mods. And of course, making it better.  I will follow the original creator's wishes and make it free as soon as it's fully tested. The rights belong to him and no one else.  If you can read, it's written on his page and there are no restrictions on where it can be posted. Thank you. "don't ask me for permission to repost/modify those files" So, his mod is abandoned and free for everyone.  Is your version based on his, which requires MNC and Creature Framework?  Or is it based on OCreatures Revived, which incorporates from MNC?  MNC is a collection of resources from various LL contributors. It's not even up to me. Those are not allowed to be posted to other sites.
Lauffey Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 29 minutes ago, chrystelle said:  Is your version based on his, which requires MNC and Creature Framework?  Or is it based on OCreatures Revived, which incorporates from MNC?  MNC is a collection of resources from various LL contributors. It's not even up to me. Those are not allowed to be posted to other sites. It seems you're here to be a pain in the ass.  My mod has nothing to do with yours. Apparently yours is full of bugs according to the comments.  Regarding MNC, I can read, I read their page description, you apparently didn't either.  Honestly, I don't even know why I'm explaining something to you, I don't have to... do your thing, i do mine.
chrystelle Posted October 1 Posted October 1 2 hours ago, Lauffey said: It seems you're here to be a pain in the ass.  My mod has nothing to do with yours. Apparently yours is full of bugs according to the comments.  Regarding MNC, I can read, I read their page description, you apparently didn't either.  Honestly, I don't even know why I'm explaining something to you, I don't have to... do your thing, i do mine. Wow. I'm glad I gave you the opportunity to show people exactly who you are. It takes a special kind of person to take the work of so many different people (not me) compiled for over a decade and offered to the community for free... and try to put it behind a paywall.
Lauffey Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 1 hour ago, chrystelle said: Wow. I'm glad I gave you the opportunity to show people exactly who you are. It takes a special kind of person to take the work of so many different people (not me) compiled for over a decade and offered to the community for free... and try to put it behind a paywall. Wow, thank you! As i already told, it will be released for free as soon as possible. not fully tested yet. I did not try to put behind pay wall, i put it behind paywall! After all, it was a request from a patron who was complaining that none of the O'Creatures were working properly. So, people just have to wait, the creatures animations that i made works perfectly with ANY OCREATURES, no ones has to use mine.Â
friendlygaint Posted October 1 Posted October 1 I know we're all angry an all but i'd personally rather have some updates than none, it's not as if you loose out by waiting  if you're not happy then make the changes you want  Â
YdestroyerY Posted October 4 Posted October 4 anyone have this mod working? again im posting because every time i install Byllis Creature Animation pack Complete- Ostim edition, i got stuck in the menu logo without menu to start the game.
sw11 Posted Wednesday at 05:40 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:40 PM To use the creature features, you need a Patreon subscription, but I can’t pay from my country — so I’m stuck. Â
drax333 Posted Wednesday at 05:52 PM Posted Wednesday at 05:52 PM 10 minutes ago, sw11 said: To use the creature features, you need a Patreon subscription, but I can’t pay from my country — so I’m stuck.  False, liar. You only need the mod and is FREE and any creature mod like the 3 there are soo don't lieÂ
sw11 Posted Wednesday at 06:22 PM Posted Wednesday at 06:22 PM 29 minutes ago, drax333 said: False, liar. You only need the mod and is FREE and any creature mod like the 3 there are soo don't lie OStim Standalone says it doesn’t support creature scenes.
drax333 Posted Friday at 08:32 AM Posted Friday at 08:32 AM (edited) On 10/7/2026 at 8:22 PM, sw11 said: OStim Standalone says it doesn’t support creature scenes. Im playing skyrim ae with ostim ocreature from lirael all his animations, ube body ppa and immersive and adult collection soo... go to ostim instalation guide or read the mod instalation requirements of the mods you whant. And you have the animation packages mods for ocreature for ostim standalone installed? Edited Friday at 08:34 AM by drax333
kaizersoze27 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago Hi,  Do we have any Ostim compatible mod that is similar to Sexlab Defeat?Â
drax333 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 2 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said: Hi,  Do we have any Ostim compatible mod that is similar to Sexlab Defeat? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/48381-odefeat-ostim-standalone-and-ocreatures-patch/ 1
kaizersoze27 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 1 hour ago, drax333 said: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/48381-odefeat-ostim-standalone-and-ocreatures-patch/ Thanks
DerpyV Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Can you send the link outside of patreon either on LL or mega? Mine is blocked
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now