BlackBoxMods Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Winning §50,000 should not be the end of the night. Neither should losing it. I started playing THE HOUSE — Exclusive 1.10.4 together with Inspired Heat — Heat Stakes, and the combination creates something I like much more than a traditional casino mod: a night that refuses to end when you leave the table. THE HOUSE gives your household the financial temptation. Roulette. Dice. Slots. Jackpots. And with Exclusive: Crash, Mines, Plinko and enough room to make decisions that your Sim will absolutely regret tomorrow. Then Inspired Heat gives that same household another kind of stake. Once the right Inspired state enters the picture, an ordinary mood can become an adult household event. Nearby adult Sims can react, needs can become part of the outcome, and the night can move somewhere completely different without the player having to pretend that nothing happened after the gambling menu closed. That creates my favorite way to play them: Start with a bankroll. Take it into THE HOUSE. Win. Increase the stakes because apparently you learned nothing. Lose. Leave the table. Let Inspired Heat take over the second half of the night. Recover, complicate things, gain something, lose something else… …and eventually return to THE HOUSE with a household that now has an actual story behind the money. The two mods are separate systems, so you can use either one alone. But together they create a surprisingly satisfying rhythm: Money → risk → anticipation → consequence → heat → recovery → temptation. THE HOUSE makes you ask: “Should I bet again?” Inspired Heat makes the answer considerably less responsible. THE HOUSE — Exclusive 1.10.4 https://www.patreon.com/BlackboxMods/posts/house-exclusive-168936677 Inspired Heat — Heat Stakes (Signal Drop 02) · Exclusive https://www.patreon.com/BlackboxMods/posts/inspired-heat-02-168817931 BlackboxMods — Adult gameplay for The Sims 4. Young Adult / Adult / Elder Sims only.
Husk Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) Did... did you AI generate the entire post? Why does it read like you're discovered the mod combination and not like you're the author? Quote I started playing THE HOUSE — Exclusive 1.10.4 together with Inspired Heat — Heat Stakes, and the combination creates something I like much more than a traditional casino mod: a night that refuses to end when you leave the table. Your first Patreon post is from September 5th, so is your first actual post on LoversLab, and you've apparently managed to release a bunch of standalone gameplay script mods in the first week of your modding career, some of which are already locked behind a paywall on Patreon? Sorry but your whole account and Patreon give off "Vibe coded for quick buck" vibes. Pictures are clearly AI Generated, so is the text, and I'd wager so is the code itself. I would exercise caution if you're planning to give this person money for their mod, let alone downloading their mod, since they seem to spit those mods out daily. Edit: I've also looked through the comments on the other uploads by this creator and user @joezreezal mentions that another mod by this creator was marked as possible malware. Edited September 12 by Husk 5
GMac2021 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 @Husk I've noticed that, too. That account seems a bit suspect. I definitely wouldn't download anything from them. 1
Husk Posted September 13 Posted September 13 12 hours ago, GMac2021 said: @Husk I've noticed that, too. That account seems a bit suspect. I definitely wouldn't download anything from them. They seem to have released yet another mod in the meantime, and haven't answered me or any other questions on the threads they post. Definitely avoid the mods just in case. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now