any good weapons packs? (FO3)

deathparade

does anybody know a good weapon PACK which a bunch of nice and cool weapons...? i search a little on nexus but all i found are these dumb overpowered weapons with nuke explosions etc...

There's a BUNCH of them

You can just use large ones like Project Nevada or FOOK

Unless you want some specific ones.

had FOOK but the weapons in it... are just well stupid there not very falloutish

Well

There's Real life Weapon and Futuristic Weapon packs.

That's pretty much it.

Most FALLOUT LIKE weapons just either cold war weapons or weapons imagined in cold war.

And you can find all of them in FOOK.

So I have no idea what your problem is.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a personal favorite of mine: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8834

This mod contains 100+ lore friendly weapons, none of those shiny modern machine pistols. The mod features WW2, Fallout 1 & 2 and other Fallout styled weapons. And the weapons, including melee weapons have fire modes, which can be turned on or off in the in-game terminal.

The mod is a complete overhaul though, but if memory serves correct you should be able to just use the weapon part of the mod with the majority of the overhaul turned off.

Archived