[req] looking for tutorial armor

Gumihoyah

Specifically Im trying to find an easy to read and to do explenation on how to make an .esp from different armor pieces I retextured. So I can 1. Still have the original piece and my retextured one and 2. I can rename and put the pieces from different sets together for my convenience and and maybe sharing with other people.

Ps: i hope this was the right section to post this if not I hope somebody can move it to the right location!

This tutorial and guides section is for actual guides and tutorials only. Either post in one of the existing threads there and ask for help or use one of the "Where can I find" threads in any section of this board. I'm going to move this to Skyrim non-adult mods, since you give no explanation as to what game you want to mod.

Guest Ragna_Rok

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5639-creating-skyrim-armor-in-blender-tutorial-series/

all you need to know. hope you use blender though... uhm... on further thought, it doesnt matter if its blender or 3dsmax, i think what you want to do is more like nifskope and ck work. its a really good tutorial, helped me a lot.

and say hello to my account and friends on tesa ;) ... joking, i just pm'ed with insanity and hanaisse yesterday. good luck ;)

Archived