Natipiya Posted September 1 Posted September 1 我发现有人为达芬奇制作了DLSS 5的插件,也试了试效果。 I found that someone has made a DLSS 5 plugin for DaVinci Resolve, and I gave it a try. 左边DLSS off,右边DLSS on Left: DLSS off, Right: DLSS on Spoiler ps:这并非游戏中截图,而是用图生成的AI视频的其中一帧 P.S. This is not a screenshot from the game, but a frame from an AI-generated video created from an image. 听说目前的DLSS 5是游戏NBA 2k中泄露的,所以可能对别的画风的游戏效果会比较怪。 I heard that the current DLSS 5 was leaked from NBA 2K, so it might look a bit off on games with different art styles.
knight77 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 21 hours ago, huehuehue9001 said: you got it toned it down. but it's still wants to give cheek crease, eyebags and make the skin dirty from dirt soot. it just need anime aesthetic training data. It does need other training data, but you can be sure, all data nvidia uses IS stolen!
huehuehue9001 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 12 hours ago, yamazakiyoichi said: smoke weed everyday.
yamazakiyoichi Posted September 2 Posted September 2 10 hours ago, huehuehue9001 said: smoke weed everyday. type shiii
FenrirTheWildMind Posted September 2 Posted September 2 On 8/30/2026 at 12:50 AM, pompomryu said: DOAX VV Dlss5.zip 146.12 MB · 6 downloads Whenever I plug this in my launcher crashes. Any advice?
huehuehue9001 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 On 9/2/2026 at 3:51 AM, knight77 said: It does need other training data, but you can be sure, all data nvidia uses IS stolen! It's proprietary. Hehe. On 9/2/2026 at 12:49 AM, Natipiya said: 我发现有人为达芬奇制作了DLSS 5的插件,也试了试效果。 I found that someone has made a DLSS 5 plugin for DaVinci Resolve, and I gave it a try. 左边DLSS off,右边DLSS on Left: DLSS off, Right: DLSS on Hide contents ps:这并非游戏中截图,而是用图生成的AI视频的其中一帧 P.S. This is not a screenshot from the game, but a frame from an AI-generated video created from an image. 听说目前的DLSS 5是游戏NBA 2k中泄露的,所以可能对别的画风的游戏效果会比较怪。 I heard that the current DLSS 5 was leaked from NBA 2K, so it might look a bit off on games with different art styles. If this is the case, it's possible to do a plugin for MPC-HC video player. Now you can DLSS5 your videos on playback. Think of the crappy hentai it can enhanced. Right now I use lossless scaling to interpolate anime to 60 fps.
pompomryu Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 2 hours ago, FenrirTheWildMind said: Whenever I plug this in my launcher crashes. Any advice? What graphics card do you have ? If you have the 5000 series just put all the files in the main directory where the EXE is. If you have the 4000 series put all the files + the other .zip in the main directory where the EXE is.
FenrirTheWildMind Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) 2 hours ago, pompomryu said: What graphics card do you have ? If you have the 5000 series just put all the files in the main directory where the EXE is. If you have the 4000 series put all the files + the other .zip in the main directory where the EXE is. I have a 40 series, I'll try it! Edit: It Just Works (tm) thank you so much! Edited September 3 by FenrirTheWildMind
SingingSnakeLOL Posted September 4 Posted September 4 This looks awful in most screenshots. Can it be toned down a bit to just add slightly better and realistic shading, without making every girl look 10 years older and exhausted? 1
huehuehue9001 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) saw this on steam. not mine. age restricted. Edited September 11 by huehuehue9001
vamp3003 Posted Sunday at 12:49 PM Posted Sunday at 12:49 PM Any way to get the colours to look not as dull?
eliselover Posted Monday at 03:41 PM Posted Monday at 03:41 PM On 2026. 8. 30. at 오후 2시 45분, pompomryu said: What does "²" refer to? Do I simply press the number 2?
pompomryu Posted Monday at 06:50 PM Author Posted Monday at 06:50 PM 3 hours ago, eliselover said: On a French AZERTY keyboard, the ² key is located at the top left, just below the Escape (Échap) key and above the Tab key.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now