Can't download files.

Ashen-Lor

Hello all! I recently registered to join this site but so far have been unable to download any zip files. The tricky part is that due to a filter on my PC I am only able to download on my iPhone and transfer to my computer, so I have been using an app called iDownloader that has a browser that enables me to download zip files (I have been able to do so on other sites like 4shared). Is there something I'm missing or is there an alternative site where the files can be downloaded? Maybe someone has experience with the app I'm using or a similar app that works and can offer suggestions. Thanks for any help.

Guest Ragna_Rok

filter on your pc? why not change the settings? i mean, if your at a job, downloading stuff for games can get you fired, at least here in germany. and in case you try to avoid your... uhm... girlfriends... yeah, in case you try to avoid your girlfriends filter, best talk to your girlfriend :angel:

I agree. Change your filter. The only reason to not change it is if the computer isn't yours. If it's not your computer then what are you doing downloading this stuff in the first place?

or if you are a minor and mummy and daddy have a netnanny thing installed....

Archived