riveth Posted August 4 Author Posted August 4 4 hours ago, biggye said: Slightly related, but do you have a preset for the female model you used in the preview images? Really enjoying the mod so far! I do, but I'm on a mountain trip for another week. Remind me after weekend. 🙂
Shadowslayer 690 Posted August 7 Posted August 7 Is it just me, or does the "Closed eyes" thing not close the character's eyes fully? If that's intended, could you make an "eyes fully closed" face?
riveth Posted August 8 Author Posted August 8 7 hours ago, Shadowslayer 690 said: Is it just me, or does the "Closed eyes" thing not close the character's eyes fully? If that's intended, could you make an "eyes fully closed" face? there is no way to make eyes shut by face morphs alone. I'm testing different approach now and I can shut eyes on test version, but I'm still cosidering yet another system. So new version would fix this problem for sure. 1
Error09072001 Posted August 9 Posted August 9 hey , not sure it's this or if by other mods , i also have expressive expressions and lewd expressions installed but there is a animation with the tongue where the tongue is basically on the chin and the mouth is closed , i was wandering if anyone happened to get the same problem ?
riveth Posted August 9 Author Posted August 9 1 hour ago, Error09072001 said: hey , not sure it's this or if by other mods , i also have expressive expressions and lewd expressions installed but there is a animation with the tongue where the tongue is basically on the chin and the mouth is closed , i was wandering if anyone happened to get the same problem ? This mod aims to fix those problems, but it doesn't do anything by itself. You need to set up key for opening mouth and use this button during faulty animations. You can also use other keys if animation doesn't have expression. 1
Samhsay Posted August 10 Posted August 10 On 8/4/2026 at 8:18 AM, riveth said: Remind me after weekend. I saw the preview and decided I had to remind you. 2
riveth Posted August 12 Author Posted August 12 On 8/10/2026 at 4:26 PM, Samhsay said: I saw the preview and decided I had to remind you. Here, I have oni cute asian face parts and asian face v1.3 installed but I cant remember if any of those are used in this preset exacly. So if PC looks odd after using this preset, just try it with those mods. 00006.json 2
Madscout Posted September 2 Posted September 2 On 8/9/2026 at 6:31 AM, Error09072001 said: hey , not sure it's this or if by other mods , i also have expressive expressions and lewd expressions installed but there is a animation with the tongue where the tongue is basically on the chin and the mouth is closed , i was wandering if anyone happened to get the same problem ? Do you use Screen Archer Menu? It has a thing called "sam tongue", can hang sometimes but usually not for long. 1
Madscout Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) LL FourPlay as a requirement? Are you talking about the LL FourPlay Community release v62 F4SE plugin? Or the animation? Edited September 3 by Madscout
riveth Posted September 5 Author Posted September 5 On 9/4/2026 at 12:35 AM, Madscout said: LL FourPlay as a requirement? Are you talking about the LL FourPlay Community release v62 F4SE plugin? Or the animation? LL f4se plugin, but use correct version for your f4se. It is required to keep eyes shut completely. 1
Dez65 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I'm using the 221 version of AAF and the assigned hotkeys only produce a "Face Lock On" notification with numbers for mouth, teeth, eyes and emo but no changes to the face. Is it possible this won't work with HiPoly Faces REDUX (Seamless Kit - CBBE - TWB - FG - AB)?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now