mich431s Posted July 31 Posted July 31 Hello, great pack. Really well done. However I think that counter animations should be in table furniture not shelf one. I think it is a quick fix in their jsons.
corvinus18 Posted August 2 Posted August 2 In nexus. There are mods that cover other Billy animations i asume your mod covers the basic Billyy's animations for Ostim Standalone https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/102778 fron nexus. Billyy Chair and Bench Pack for OStim Standalone https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/98803 Billyy Table Pack for OStim Standalone https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/99907 Billyy Wall Pack for OStim Standalone https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/101838 Does your mod also cover those too? Im trying to figure out what mods i need and what mods i should discard. 3
bladeadl Posted August 16 Posted August 16 Hi thanks for the update for ostim. I am having issues with the wall animations.The alignment seems to be in the opposite direction of the wall and animations happen behind the wall not infront of it. Is it an issue with the converting process,original animations or can it be fixed? because realigning each animation scene by manually is a pain in ostim because you can only align one character at a time and it super slow. I anyone had this issue or know of a fix any help would be appreciated. Thanks
ssskn Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Both of the MFFF animations CTD, at start. Lineup and Cowgirl.
StickyTicky Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Thanks for updating. The download buttons links to your patreon, but there is still version 1.3. available to download only. Is that the latest one or am I missing something? Loverslab says that latest version is 1.5.
42randomname42 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 (edited) Yeah the versioning is confusing... 1.3 is the one available from the Patreon page, and since the previous version I was using was named 1.2, I assume that it is in fact the updated one. But I also am not sure about the listed furniture fixes, because when I tested (MF) chair animations, the characters were still rotated 180 degrees from where they should be. Also, just going to offer a gentle reminder that the current navigation scheme of having the first/left-most (and thus default) button be back instead of next is really annoying, so I hope you will change that. Edited September 4 by 42randomname42
Lauffey Posted September 5 Author Posted September 5 On 9/3/2026 at 7:50 PM, StickyTicky said: Thanks for updating. The download buttons links to your patreon, but there is still version 1.3. available to download only. Is that the latest one or am I missing something? Loverslab says that latest version is 1.5. hiii, it's the 1.3.1
Lauffey Posted September 5 Author Posted September 5 23 hours ago, 42randomname42 said: Yeah the versioning is confusing... 1.3 is the one available from the Patreon page, and since the previous version I was using was named 1.2, I assume that it is in fact the updated one. But I also am not sure about the listed furniture fixes, because when I tested (MF) chair animations, the characters were still rotated 180 degrees from where they should be. Also, just going to offer a gentle reminder that the current navigation scheme of having the first/left-most (and thus default) button be back instead of next is really annoying, so I hope you will change that. hi, its the 1.3.1. i have to check thatm because it's working for me here, wall chair and etc! i will check ok? thanks for the heads up, i will look into this too
CeBlue123 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 thanks for the conversion. somehow my characters wont take off the clothes and the animobj is also not appearing. what did I do wrong?
CeBlue123 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 also, I only found 1.3.1 on your patreon but no 1.6. Can you tell me how to download the 1.6?
Mudbone01 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 thank you for your work. i'm also not getting objects, armbinders, yoke, wheel, pillory, etc. i have v1.3.1 i'm not on sexlab so i don't have devious devices. otherwise, animations seem to be working fine. they're just missing the objects associated with them. extended mf page 4 and 5 animations are empty in my Ostim interface. i opt out of futa so perhaps this could be why?
42randomname42 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 (edited) Can confirm, objects are not spawning in scenes in 1.3 or 1.3.1. Another minor issue: Not sure if it's from the original Billyy mod or the converstion, but the file meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy\AO_BCWoodenYoke.nif, under the node Irons, has texture paths pointing to "textures\devious\furniture\FeuerTin\" (e.g. "textures\devious\furniture\FeuerTin\woodenyoke_d.dds"), which will not exist if the user doesn't also have (I assume) Devious Devices installed. They should be corrected to point to "textures\AnimObjects\Billyy\___.dds" instead, where they do exist. Edited September 8 by 42randomname42
LordofLurking Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Lauffey, what mod do you use for your character's facial scars?
Furflz Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) I had high hopes for this mod. I got pandora to recognize and load the animations but it CTDs upon the use of any of the animations added by this mod in game. Not sure why. Could be my load order but other animation packs seem to be running fine. I will try again in the future when I do a new build from scratch to see if it's on my end or the mod's. Edited September 9 by Furflz
loversusers Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 7:25 PM, Furflz said: I had high hopes for this mod. I got pandora to recognize and load the animations but it CTDs upon the use of any of the animations added by this mod in game. Not sure why. Could be my load order but other animation packs seem to be running fine. I will try again in the future when I do a new build from scratch to see if it's on my end or the mod's. check if you exceed the animation limit. if not you have other problems. I had to reduce from 46k+ down to 38k+, even though it still exceeds 32767 limit. The version tracking is confusing. 1.6 does not match the latest 1.3.1 on the author's website Nonetheless, thank for the author's effort to port and I can remove those separate downloads from nexusmods Edited September 12 by loversusers
loversusers Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) On 9/7/2026 at 4:26 AM, Mudbone01 said: thank you for your work. i'm also not getting objects, armbinders, yoke, wheel, pillory, etc. i have v1.3.1 i'm not on sexlab so i don't have devious devices. otherwise, animations seem to be working fine. they're just missing the objects associated with them. extended mf page 4 and 5 animations are empty in my Ostim interface. i opt out of futa so perhaps this could be why? I assume those are from the invisible furniture install option. either way, I am hunting down a working recent vr compatible furniture placement mod to deal with those. I didn't choose futa as well, but didn't look into all pages. Edited September 12 by loversusers
Gigio09 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 can i install this if i already have most of billys animations?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now