Jump to content
IGNORED

help:SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.8:CONFIGURATION


erissimaco82

Recommended Posts

hello everyone, I am newbie in the forum and everything about modding . are asking for your help to configure "SOS for females - UNP 0.8" . especially would like to set this option : "Random females schlonged based on a chance (requires editing CK )
- Load in CK in non -female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular
- Look for the gender global variable , for example " SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender " , change it to 2 ( 2 = male and female ) . Click OK , save and exit .
The muscular schlong have no female armor meshes in the addon , it will be invisible When a female eqs en
- Configure the MCM . 10% chance for a surprise set the muscular schlong to 90% , and the UNP to 10 % , as explained by b3lisario . I installed the Creation Kit and open the file : SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp , and found the item : SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_Gender , but I do not know how and where to enter the number " 2" . someone knowledgeable about these things could kindly explain step by step how to do? thanks in advance.
ps. would be possible to edit the file with another program such as WordPad or another ?
ps2 . forgive me if my English is not very understandable .

Link to comment

You are almost there.

Double-click SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_Gender. Edit the "0" in the "value" textbox.

Click OK and save.

thank you very much for the speed of response. i'm going to train again. ah... almost forgot to thank you personally for the great work done and the kind availability. thank again.

 

Link to comment
  • 4 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...