[Idea] Dom Spouse/Follower

YumiChan19

Basically I loved a mod that was for sexout new vegas that basically made 2 of the followers into BDSM dominants/Submissives depending on what you chose with them. and as you traveled with them they would randomly interact with the player from their roll. Stuff like stripping the player or having them whore themselves in the towns they had visited and it was really cool.

What makes this so different from the current enslavement mods we have is that this mod makes the master a follower and still allows for playing the game and advancing quests. It is also more of a BDSM lifestyle enslavement rather than the captured and held against their will enslavement. I would love to have this made into a mod.

Player/Spouse Random Interactions (most are repeatable):

1. Dominant Spouse wants to mark PC as their own. Can be repeated adding more tattoos to the body in new locations (slave tattoo mod tie in)

~Player can choose to obey and develop a submissive personality or say no and develop a dominant personality of her own

2. Dominant spouse brings you to a random cave or fort ruin and says they want to explore it.

~PC can chose to obey and follow the spouse through the cave/ruin, or convince the spouse they the PC should be leading. Or convince the spouse that it is a bad idea and they should just go home.

3. Dominant Spouse wants sex

~player can submit and have sex or tell the spouse they aren’t in the mood refuse this enough and the spouse might choose to rape PC.

4. Spouse wants to put PC in her place and tells her to clean his boots/feet with her tongue

~PC can choose to obey or refuse

5. Dominant Spouse wants PC to wear a gag, armbinder, chastity belt with or without plugs...etc (devious devices tie in)

~player can choose to wear the item until the spouse comes and takes it off or the player can tell the spouse they will never put something like that on willingly.

6. Dominant Spouse brings PC to a town that they are Thane of and has her tell (x) amount of people that she is a slut/whore/slave etc... (if the PC is not thane in any city the destination will be random)

~Again player can choose to obey or tell spouse no to further develop their personality type

7. Dominant Spouse Decides that they are not financially secure and decides to pimp out the PC in the closest city until (x) amount of gold is earned.

~Each time the spouse gains 500 gold he will add a new piece of zaz furniture to the basement/beast room

8. If spouse is left at home the player must return to them once every 4 days otherwise the player receives a debuff that gives -20 points off all skills until the player has interacted with their spouse

9. Dominant Spouse hires a beast handler for the home and the dom has the player have sex with them, each time the spouse has the player have sex with a larger creature and has one of the creatures added to a cage in the basement.

10. After the PC has refused the spouse 10 times the Dominant Spouse Brings PC to solitude town square and puts her in a random Zaz cage, pillory, x-cross....etc for a few in game hours to try and break her will

~after the animation ends the player can choose if their will has been broken or not. If the player chooses to have their will broken they will only have the option to refuse the pimping interaction with a high speechcraft and will no longer be able to refuse the tattoo, thane humiliation, sex, and devious clothing interactions

11. After the PC has obeyed 10 of the spouses commands, the Spouse will come to the player and demand that the PC becomes their slave.

~player must have at least 80 speechcraft to refuse, after all you have been cultivating this type of personality

12. After the player becomes their spouses slave the spouse becomes their master/mistress/owner and will demand that the player gives them a certain amount of money every week (configurable in MCM) and will have no choice but to obey the wishes of their owner/master/mistress.

13. If the player chose not to break to their spouses will in the town square punishment they can pretend that they gave in and lure the spouse out the wild and kill him/her freeing themselves of the marriage.

14. After becoming slave, Spouse can decide to lead his slave through town by a leash (not visible) naked on her hands and knees showing off his property to the town folk.

15. If the PC doesn’t come home with the amount of gold master/mistress/owner will tie PC to post and whip her.

16. When arriving at home with spouse he will inform the player that he has setup a party for his friends and that the player would be expected to “entertain” them until the party is over (this includes sex, whipping, serving drinks, and erotic dancing)

Will post more details as I think of them. Any and all feedback and idea contribution is welcome

It seems like every other day someone mentions how much they like msex Veronica and would like to see something similar in Skyrim. I can't blame anyone though, since I've tried it too and feel the same way! It really is a nice way to add a submissive element to the game without locking your character down in one location.

I like your ideas for bringing the Dom follower concept over to Skyrim. Instead of simply saying "I want to be the sub/dom" or "I want to be your slave", giving in to your spouse's demands until you become his/her willing slave or resisting until you are broken is a neat way to keep things in character and add some flavor to the marriage system.

The only thing that I imagine would be particularly difficult to implement is #2. Even if the PC agrees to explore the dungeon, there's no way (that I know of) to enforce the demand, so you could simply leave right away. You could also run into trouble with getting taken to dungeons you've already cleared. Perhaps there is a way to initiate a radiant quest like in the taverns, but the "quest giver" is your spouse. I'm not a modder though, so I have no idea.

I do like #10 and #13. It might make sense to include a "come home!" feature like this whenever your leave your spouse at home, not just after being enslaved. It would be a bit too easy to avoid all the other stuff (1-7) if you could just ditch your spouse at home and never have to see them again. Maybe it could be that you have to stop by once every 3-ish days, and if you don't talk to your spouse by the third day, you get a big penalty to your stats because "you fear your spouse is really pissed with you" until you go back home. At that point, one of the interactions could take place. The weekly payment could be left until after slavery though.

Finally, for #11, perhaps instead of killing your spouse, you get the opportunity to become the dominant one if your will isn't broken. Even msex Veronica had a dominant mode, after all (even though being a sub was more fun! :D )

Otherwise, all around great ideas! Maybe include the "no clothes/armor" restriction as a possibility, but leave out the "no fast travel" thing. I never quite liked that particular feature, especially since it was broken in msex Veronica and never let me fast travel ever again. I hope we get see more mods like this eventually!

As I noticed so many ppl want more interesting followers, that can start the interaction. 

Request: add Corruption

Instead of only implementing sub/dom requests from follower, implement followers able to ask player to do things that corrupt, and make player evil.

Npc can ask player to kill innocent farmer for example. That will make player character, in case he/she agrees, more evil and submissive in case it was a demand.

If player gets too evil it can lead to some other consequences.

And of course, player becoming Evil can be a consequence of becoming submissive.

Maybe it could be that you have to stop by once every 3-ish days, and if you don't talk to your spouse by the third day, you get a big penalty to your stats because "you fear your spouse is really pissed with you" until you go back home. At that point, one of the interactions could take place. The weekly payment could be left until after slavery though.

I do very much like that idea. mind if I add it to the original post?

Maybe it could be that you have to stop by once every 3-ish days, and if you don't talk to your spouse by the third day, you get a big penalty to your stats because "you fear your spouse is really pissed with you" until you go back home. At that point, one of the interactions could take place. The weekly payment could be left until after slavery though.

I don't mind at all! Feel free to use anything I bring to the discussion.

I don't mind at all! Feel free to use anything I bring to the discussion.

thanks I added it in at number 8. :)

Basically I loved a mod that was for sexout new vegas that basically made 2 of the followers into BDSM dominants/Submissives depending on what you chose with them. and as you traveled with them they would randomly interact with the player from their roll. Stuff like stripping the player or having them whore themselves in the towns they had visited and it was really cool.

What makes this so different from the current enslavement mods we have is that this mod makes the master a follower and still allows for playing the game and advancing quests. It is also more of a BDSM lifestyle enslavement rather than the captured and held against their will enslavement. I would love to have this made into a mod.

Player/Spouse Random Interactions (most are repeatable):

1. Dominant Spouse wants to mark PC as their own. Can be repeated adding more tattoos to the body in new locations (slave tattoo mod tie in)

~Player can choose to obey and develop a submissive personality or say no and develop a dominant personality of her own

2. Dominant spouse brings you to a random cave or fort ruin and says they want to explore it.

~PC can chose to obey and follow the spouse through the cave/ruin, or convince the spouse they the PC should be leading. Or convince the spouse that it is a bad idea and they should just go home.

3. Dominant Spouse wants sex

~player can submit and have sex or tell the spouse they aren’t in the mood refuse this enough and the spouse might choose to rape PC.

4. Spouse wants to put PC in her place and tells her to clean his boots/feet with her tongue

~PC can choose to obey or refuse

5. Dominant Spouse wants PC to wear a gag, armbinder, chastity belt with or without plugs...etc (devious devices tie in)

~player can choose to wear the item until the spouse comes and takes it off or the player can tell the spouse they will never put something like that on willingly.

6. Dominant Spouse brings PC to a town that they are Thane of and has her tell (x) amount of people that she is a slut/whore/slave etc... (if the PC is not thane in any city the destination will be random)

~Again player can choose to obey or tell spouse no to further develop their personality type

7. Dominant Spouse Decides that they are not financially secure and decides to pimp out the PC in the closest city until (x) amount of gold is earned.

~again player can choose to obey or refuse

8. If spouse is left at home the player must return to them once every 4 days otherwise the player receives a debuff that gives -20 points off all skills until the player has interacted with their spouse

9. After the PC has refused the spouse 10 times the Dominant Spouse Brings PC to solitude town square and puts her in a random Zaz cage, pillory, x-cross....etc for a few in game hours to try and break her will

~after the animation ends the player can choose if their will has been broken or not. If the player chooses to have their will broken they will only have the option to refuse the pimping interaction with a high speechcraft and will no longer be able to refuse the tattoo, thane humiliation, sex, and devious clothing interactions

10. After the PC has obeyed 10 of the spouses commands, the Spouse will come to the player and demand that the PC becomes their slave.

~player must have at least 80 speechcraft to refuse, after all you have been cultivating this type of personality

11. After the player becomes their spouses slave the spouse becomes their master/mistress/owner and will demand that the player gives them a certain amount of money every week (configurable in MCM) and will have no choice but to obey the wishes of their owner/master/mistress.

12. If the player chose not to break to their spouses will in the town square punishment they can pretend that they gave in and lure the spouse out the wild and kill him/her freeing themselves of the marriage.

13. After becoming slave, Spouse can decide to lead his slave through town by a leash (not visible) naked on her hands and knees showing off his property to the town folk.

14. If the PC doesn’t come home with the amount of gold master/mistress/owner will tie PC to post and whip her.

15. When arriving at home with spouse he will inform the player that he has setup a party for his friends and that the player would be expected to “entertain” them until the party is over (this includes sex, whipping, serving drinks, and erotic dancing)

Will post more details as I think of them. Any and all feedback and idea contribution is welcome

Like the idea of this although it might be an idea to seperate them into different categories so depending on the dom personality you might get more BDSM style requests or more around mind control or humiliation and then have generic requests like the sex that all would have.

"If the player chose not to break to their spouses will in the town square punishment they can pretend that they gave in and lure the spouse out the wild and kill him/her freeing themselves of the marriage."

Why would they need to do this if it's all consensual? Or do you consensually become an actual slave?

Very nice thread with lots of nice ideas.

I'd also like if your dom sometimes tries to humiliate you with beast sex. It could begin "relatively mild" with dog/wolfes sex, but your dom gets obsessed and next step is sex with horses, but eventually your dom will ask you to find trolls/falmers/draugr etc. and ask you to get voluntarily raped by them.

If it would be possible it would be cool if there is a spell that makes your dom semi-invisible, you would see him/her watching with delight nearby how you get raped by creatures and eventually he will masturbate.

Another fetish i would like to see covered would be a pregnancy fetish where your dom tries to get you pregnant mainly for his lactation fetish. Parading you naked through the city pregnant forcing you to lactate, dance and have sex would be great too.

I hope you won't mind if I tap into this thread as I build up the 'Master as follower' side of SD+ :)

Awesome. Maybe you could include a miniquest where you can chose any npc as master, but first you would have to ask Sanguine for permission in the dreamworld and do Sanguine some kind of favor. Also Sanguine could occasionally visit you and your master in Skyrim and have some fun to remind you that he is your true master. Sanguine might also rape or torture your master, and when he leaves your master should be angry and extra cruel to you the next one or two days.

1. Dominant Spouse Decides that they are not financially secure and decides to pimp out the PC in the closest city until (x) amount of gold is earned.

~again player can choose to obey or refuse

2. After the player becomes their spouses slave the spouse becomes their master/mistress/owner and will demand that the player gives them a certain amount of money every week (configurable in MCM) and will have no choice but to obey the wishes of their owner/master/mistress.

3. If the PC doesn’t come home with the amount of gold master/mistress/owner will tie PC to post and whip her.

These ideas are great, maybe they could be expanded that your spouse has an own home, and additional rooms are added every x thousand septims you earn for your spouse.

So the house would start very modest, like breezehome, and eventually become a bdsm palace. Various rooms with themes would be added, like an arena where you have to fight various beasts or other slaves with the main purpose to get raped if you lose, and you will most likely lose.

Then there should be a bathhouse, a harem room, a bondage devices room, a slave prison.

And the ultimate achievement would be a large room with your own dragon hoard for dragon sex :)

Will add this to the Opening Post

Dominant Spouse hires a beast handler for the home and the dom has the player have sex with them, each time the spouse has the player have sex with a larger creature and has one of the creatures added to a cage in the basement.

Each time the spouse gains 500 gold he will add a new piece of zaz furniture to the basement/beast room

Thanks YumiChan 19 :)

More Ideas:

-Divide all possible Dom actions in 2 groups, gentle and cruel. Then make a MCM slider where you can adjust a percentage how many of your Doms random actions shall be gentle or cruel. So with 100% gentle or cruel only those options will be chosen, otherwise it will be a mix.

-Spouse goal: Leading bondage enterprise in Skyrim. Various radiant quests, your spouse not only wants you to collect money, but you may also collect various useful resources. Mammoth tooth for giant dildo fabrication, captives to be trained as slaves, soul gems and souls for special devious device soulgem plugs and various beasts for beast options.

Also any minerals and alchemy ingredients are highly valuable for manufacturing prisons and restraint items and for various drugs.

-Dom rewards. Sometimes your dom should also be nice to you, spouses enchanced tie in with hugging, kissing, sex, vacation etc.. A very rare reward would be that your dom allows you to briefly dom him/her.

-While adventuring sometimes your spouse asks you to fight disadvantegous, like: "This heavy armor is so ugly. You look so gorgeous if you fight naked/in underwear. And this cave/dungeon/fort doesn't look dangerous. Please do me the favor to fight without this armor, you look so beautiful then."

"Let me admire your strength. Please try to defeat this bear/troll in bare handed combat, i'm sure you can do it."

When sneaking around with a bow your spouse takes away your bow/arrows:"This is a cowards weapon. Defeat them in glorious melee battle." etc......

-Frostfall usage for sexy "ice play":

Your spouse ties you up, strips you and orders you to bring him/her to orgasm before you get your clothes back. He/she probably wouldn't let you freeze to death if you fail, but there should be a rare (like 5%) chance that your spouse doesn't pay enough attention because she/he is so aroused watching you slowly freezing forgetting to rescue you early enough to add thrilling danger.

-Teasing/Orgasm denial

The devious devices work very well for that, but adding some special dom dialogue and combination with ZaZ bondage furniture or fitting sexlab animations would make it even hotter.

1. When arriving at home with spouse he will inform the player that he has setup a party for his friends and that the player would be expected to “entertain” them until the party is over (this includes sex, whipping, serving drinks, and erotic dancing)

Expanding this into small competitions with other slaves of your spouses friends (who are likely doms too) would be very nice. Such competitions could be which slave endures more whiplashes, which slave manages to endure more sex acts (sexlab describe tie in once it includes the wear&tear system) etc...

Struggling out of the armbinder would also make for a nice game, it is quite random if you need like 20 or like 5 tries, not sure if it supports NPCs fully yet, but if not then you would compete against a random number and get a text popup when you manage to escape, telling you how many tries your opponent slave needed.

• 1 month later...

Archived