Having two issues with sexlab mods.

One:  I can equip an armbinder, and cannot access inventory... but it looks like this:

post-269744-0-92908100-1391736984_thumb.jpg

(all my mods are up to date)

No FNIS errors.  Edit:  I don't know if this will help, but I swear that for a second after the deviant start it looked like the arms were in the proper place, but then they went to the sides missing hands

Two: I can talk to npcs in the captured dreams shop and interact with the collar in the deviant start... but I see no text and hear no voices back.  Makes it rather hard to figure out what's going on.

Here's a picture of my mod organizer list:

post-269744-0-19881900-1391737078_thumb.png

Archives Tab on right shows you haven't enable a .bsa -which one?

Sanguines Debauchery shows its plugin for Frostfall is enabled, you don't have Frostfall

Load Order is wrong, Run BOSS (not the integrated one - still Beta)

No Unofficial Patches- might want to give them a go.

You have files sitting in your Overwrite folder (red text) - no big deal except . . .

The Warning Icon (upper right, looks like upside down yield sign), will be red when Overwrite contains files, AND other things.

Click that icon it will give you a list of problems it sees. Once you clear the files left in Overwrite message, you will see if other things are wrong.

Left-hand panel, column labelled "flags", some entries contain "lightning bolt icons", you migh want to right-click those entries, and select "Information"

From window that pops up Conflicts Tab, and read, to see which files that are conflicting and which mod wins conflict

Right-hand panel -  see the three icons beside the high-res esps?

These indicate "Dummy esps", esps created just to let .bsa archives be used, Mod Organizer doesn't need these enabled (left enabled, they count against the 255 limit)

I see you have FNIS installed external to MO, has it been run (GenerateFNISforUsers)?

Might want to think about Wrye Bash Integration as well

EDIT: Most important question of all, has GenerateFNISforUsers been by itself or from under Mod Organizer?

Does one of the mods requires Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice? It's usually required for dialogs without voice acting.

I didn't see it listed, but I'll double check now.

Archives Tab on right shows you haven't enable a .bsa -which one?

Sanguines Debauchery shows its plugin for Frostfall is enabled, you don't have Frostfall

Load Order is wrong, Run BOSS (not the integrated one - still Beta)

No Unofficial Patches- might want to give them a go.

You have files sitting in your Overwrite folder (red text) - no big deal except . . .

The Warning Icon (upper right, looks like upside down yield sign), will be red when Overwrite contains files, AND other things.

Click that icon it will give you a list of problems it sees. Once you clear the files left in Overwrite message, you will see if other things are wrong.

Left-hand panel, column labelled "flags", some entries contain "lightning bolt icons", you migh want to right-click those entries, and select "Information"

From window that pops up Conflicts Tab, and read, to see which files that are conflicting and which mod wins conflict

Right-hand panel -  see the three icons beside the high-res esps?

These indicate "Dummy esps", esps created just to let .bsa archives be used, Mod Organizer doesn't need these enabled (left enabled, they count against the 255 limit)

I see you have FNIS installed external to MO, has it been run (GenerateFNISforUsers)?

Might want to think about Wrye Bash Integration as well

EDIT: Most important question of all, has GenerateFNISforUsers been by itself or from under Mod Organizer?

Can't believe I forgot to enable the .bsas, gah.  Just fixed that.  Same for the frostfall... I know I selected that I didn't have it when I installed SD.  This is why you don't try to figure these things out at 3am I guess.

GenerateFNISforUsers has been run, and it was installed by itself manually according to the readme since Mod Organizer didn't want to run it.  Grabbing BOSS now to double check load order, will see what it does here in a minute.

Archived