Jump to content

RWR Radio Station (Player's House + Lagertha's Companion + New Quests)


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Saw this mod today when looking for something else and decided to give it a go.  So far I think it is pretty good. 

 

 

Clarification of requirements.  The requirements as stated in this thread are:

 

"Requirements

Fallout 4 and all DLCs
MiscHairstyle1.6
ABC 97.97 Dark Ambient For operation of the radio transmitter in the interior of the radio station
Dark RWR FM Required for operation of Radio RWR"
 
Are the links I have below the correct requirements (besides Fallout 4 and all DLCs}?
Please advise if I have gotten this wrong.

 

 

I have had a few issues.

 

1) The initial radio message did not start the quest but the holotape in Red Rocket Truck Stop did the job once I figured out where it had been placed in my inventory.  The holotapes appear to not have a holotape tag on them so they sort as general miscellaneous in FallUI.  (not a big deal)

 

2) I have been unable to find the Pantry Key in the Campus Dinner.  It appears to have failed to spawn in the sink of the bathroom so I had to use unlock command through the developer console.

 

3) Missing/invisible clothing items at the radio station (see attached mage).

 

4) Can not get The Dark RWR radio station to function on the speakers at the station or on the PipBoy,  ABC 97.97 works just fine.

 

I will make additional posts as I continue into the mod.

 

I think it is looking great for a work in progress!

20260915_102850.jpg

Edited by yor273c
added information
Posted

Im REALLY curious on this mod.... but cant get rid of Nuka Ride, if they conflict (Nuka Ride is certified goated)..., can anyone else confirm, if this is conflicting with NR?

 

(Nuka Ride edits Nuka World and has a few radio stations...)

Posted
13 minutes ago, Ohlala_ Chica said:

Im REALLY curious on this mod.... but cant get rid of Nuka Ride, if they conflict (Nuka Ride is certified goated)..., can anyone else confirm, if this is conflicting with NR?

 

(Nuka Ride edits Nuka World and has a few radio stations...)

I would say yes, one of the missions is to go and free all of the traders. You can sort of guess that uses bullets and not blow jobs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...