Jump to content

[mod] The Knights Of The Brothel - English Translation


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Akashi_1944 said:

Hey man you forgot to add the mod. file in the latest update so it doesn't show up in the mod lists.

Just put the english localization in the localization folder and it should work. I figured that was easier 

Posted
8 hours ago, TakeshiBellpepper said:

Just put the english localization in the localization folder and it should work. I figured that was easier 

Unfortunately I have no idea where that file is.

Posted
21 hours ago, Akashi_1944 said:

Hey man you forgot to add the mod. file in the latest update so it doesn't show up in the mod lists.

IN CK3 mod manager go the brothel mod and right click to open folder and then go to localization folder and then paste english into the localization folder! That should do it

Posted
1 hour ago, TakeshiBellpepper said:

IN CK3 mod manager go the brothel mod and right click to open folder and then go to localization folder and then paste english into the localization folder! That should do it

I'll try that later. Seems like a slight faf though, since you would have to do this every time the brothel mod is updated, but I fully admit that is just my personal opinion.

 

Hopefully it ends up better than the Catgirl translation mod.

Posted
Just now, Akashi_1944 said:

I'll try that later. Seems like a slight faf though, since you would have to do this every time the brothel mod is updated, but I fully admit that is just my personal opinion.

 

Hopefully it ends up better than the Catgirl translation mod.

What's wrong with the catgirl translation mod? Does that not work either? 

Posted
11 hours ago, TakeshiBellpepper said:

What's wrong with the catgirl translation mod? Does that not work either? 

It is just giving me discriptor file names, not the actual translation. 

  • 1 month later...
Posted
1 minute ago, TinyLynx said:

 

Screenshot 2026-09-21 140156.png

Screenshot 2026-09-21 140225.png

Screenshot 2026-09-21 140246.png

Screenshot 2026-09-21 140302.png

Looks like you're using Phaze futa. As soon as you load into game, an event should pop up by like day 1. You may be having a mod conflict, I'd suggest using only the brothel knights mod first, as it has no dependencies, and then add from there. If you have any other questions, just join my server, I'm pretty active there.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...